• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Titanfall free on Origin right now

https://www.origin.com/en-us/news/play-titanfall-free-game-time

FgSZFST.png

:( I don't think I'll get my new PC in time to play this.

Heysoos

Divinity seems extremely interesting. Though with my massive backlog I should probably hold off. Making myself finish The Witcher 2 first.

Red

I do not know how to get points. "Vote three times" is the only part of those directions written in a language I understand.

Salsa

didn't we get a guy in here that won one of these ridiculous wishlist giveaway things during one of the sales?

think it was the one that gave you the top 10 on your wishlist

Zeeman

Been on the fence for this all day. Can't decide! I added $25 to my Steam wallet and told myself not to go over it unless there is a good deal on Woflenstien, trying not to waste a bunch of money on games I'll never play.

Just did like 5 badges for team Blue! First time I've ever bothered with that stuff, kind of addicting.

All aboard the Blue train!

I only made one badge, I'm cheap

Zeliard

I do not know how to get points. "Vote three times" is the only part of those directions written language I understand.

- Craft a badge for a game: 1 point
- Craft a foil badge for a game: 10 points
- Craft a summer badge: 10 points
- Craft a summer foil badge: 100 points

- Insult Team Purple at every opportunity: Priceless

According to my stats on the summer page, I have the most points so far out of everyone in my group (19). Even FiveElementNinja is behind me.

What are you folks waiting for? Get crafting, LOL!

Can we have a thread listing out the teams and it's respective members so we can probably form a TeamRed-Gaf 2014 group and we can trade cards in it? The competition is so lopsided.

So like a free weekend?

A free 48 hours with the game that you can start at any time while it is available for trial. So if the last day to install it is say Monday (i don't know but as an example), i have 48 hours from first starting the game onwards.

So essentially you get 48 hours starting from when you want it to within a longer frame of time. So essentially a free weekend, starting when you want it to.

Here's another one:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-AEBB2A28ECA2C175 - Taken by Mohasus. 19 entrants total.

t1403235405z1.png

Turfster

How do you steal points from another team?

You craft a summer badge and get a stealing token thing, maybe.
Or you buy one on the market.
Currently 20$ for a 500 point steal, 50$ for a 1000 point steal.
How much do you care about something inane and meaningless?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
- Craft a badge for a game: 1 point
- Craft a foil badge for a game: 10 points
- Craft a summer badge: 10 points
- Craft a summer foil badge: 100 points

- Insult Team Purple at every opportunity: Priceless

It doesn't change the fact that you'll stay losing. <3

KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!

ModBot 2 said:
tumblr_n7fywqFPSx1tugu6oo2_500.gif

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst -- MB-4747DEF2B0459EE6 - Taken by Black Soma. 54 entrants total.

t1403245349z1.png

RASENGAN!

xninjav

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dwarfs!? -- MB-5786B2B2709A300C - Taken by Bel_Air_Jeff. 5 entrants total.

t1403245399z1.png

Lets try again

oipic

I'm tempted to buy Divinity but it is Early Access and I don't like playing unfinished games, especially RPGs

Divinity is coming out of Early Access on the 30th (as I'm sure you're aware - just repeating it for those that might not be).

How 'finished' it will be is still a bit of an unknown, but what is available to play now is quite polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom