• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ugh...should I get Borderlands 2 now, or wait in hope of a bigger flash/community discount?

I honestly cant tell if these are troll posts or not anymore.

I said this thread would break me yesterday...

Salsa

time to bring it back

ijdpXGlPIfTho.gif

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh c'mon, I put Bit.Trip Flux on Normal and once I beat it and it comes back to the main menu, it turns out it was on Easy. Are you kidding me? Or does the default difficulty is Easy, and it resets every time I launch the game? There go 4 achievements :/

Shackzam

I played the first 20 minutes of Marlow Briggs and it was freakin awesome, but I was playing it on my sort of old laptop and it crashed. I would have kept on playing through the night.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So far, today has been the 2nd biggest day for new Enhanced Steam installs - second only to the first day of last year's Summer Sale.

Thanks everyone for helping spread the word.

EDIT: There are still a few hours left of today so it's possible it could be the biggest day yet.

So far, today has been the 2nd biggest day for new Enhanced Steam installs - second only to the first day of last year's Summer Sale.

Thanks everyone for helping spread the word.

EDIT: There are still a few hours left of today so it's possible it could be the biggest day yet.

I was totes one of the new guys. XD

Freakin' awesome.

3phemeral

Oh dear. Here it is again! I lost about 10 lbs and a hundred bucks because of last year's sale. Gotta make sure to have snacks by the computer so I don't starve!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i leave 3 games idling when I come to work sometimes, 8 or so hours later when I get home, sometimes they arent done. thats how much having multiple games open delays it :/

Tenrius

Ugh Valve. I have 193 games on my wishlist, but the ones I really want are nowhere near the top. It's such a pain to rearrange everything manually. Not that I have a real chance of winning those free games, of course, even supposing that team red somehow wins.

Is that Naruto game worth it for just the single player?

It has a ton of amazing moments in the fights, but does have some slowdown issues and endless load scenes in the rpg overworld.

Also namco where assholes, and made the "new chapter" with kabuto a 2 hour boring 10 side-quest chain to unlock

Rhaknar

ibaCcpI3Ay75is.gif

I miss this guy

I was very bored last year apparently

the "yolo" makes the gif :p

edit: oh shit Javadots. man... was that for the summer sale or winter sale? I remember javadots but I wasnt here during the summer one (well I was but lurking)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ugh Valve. I have 193 games on my wishlist, but the ones I really want are nowhere near the top. It's such a pain to rearrange in manually. Not that I have a real chance of winning those free games, of course, even supposing that team red somehow wins.

If you view by rank, you can type the number 1 into the box, then hit save. Then refresh the page. Then it'll be at the top. Rinse and repeat.

I was totes one of the new guys. XD

Freakin' awesome.

Awesome - glad you like it. I think everyone else will tell you, it gets a lot more useful when our API server isn't having a warp core breach.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If you view by rank, you can type the number 1 into the box, then hit save. Then refresh the page. Then it'll be at the top. Rinse and repeat.

You continue to amaze me with all the little fixes and improvements I didn't know I wanted or needed.

I WANNA BITE on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst.... ahhh SHOOT! What were the rules again, I"M NERVOUS GAF. I feel like a man with an itchy trigger finger holding a gun about to play russian roulette with myself. FFFFUUUU

Salsa

edit: oh shit Javadots. man... was that for the summer sale or winter sale? I remember javadots but I wasnt here during the summer one (well I was but lurking)

summer sale

dude basically inspired a bunch of modbot "tags"

he was getting every single game

RIP javadots, apparently his steam profile is no more either. Weird.

Rhaknar

does that work for regular steam client too?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

The former. He didn't make it through the Summer Sale let alone to the Winter Sale. ;)

JDHarbs

I go to work for a few hours and come back to find Team Purple with a 20k point lead. Major props to my fellow teammates out there.

jshackles

You continue to amaze me with all the little fixes and improvements I didn't know I wanted or needed.

Wish I could take credit for that one, but that's actually Valve's way of doing it.

The sad part is that the UI doesn't give any indication that it's really an option, and you have to press "Save" to make it stick.

rtcn63

I WANNA BITE on Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst.... ahhh SHOOT! What were the rules again, I"M NERVOUS GAF. I feel like a man with an itchy trigger finger holding a gun about to play russian roulette with myself. FFFFUUUU

Go back a few dozen pages in the thread, there are some interesting gifs that may help you alleviate the pressure in your conscience.

Ibuki

Banned

Buy it, no need to refer to the flow chart.

Rhaknar

Flash = Daily = Community Vote = buy

(there have been exceptions before, usually price mistakes, or REALLY dick moves by publishers where a flash was cheaper than a vote or something, but its very very rare)

Awesome - glad you like it. I think everyone else will tell you, it gets a lot more useful when our API server isn't having a warp core breach.

You're welcome! Thanks for the extremely useful thing. I was wondering I could see what games I had already collected on cards. Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom