• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Modbot was debuting, there were no giveaway rules. Not even raffles. He was just F5ing like mad.

Ah, it's been a while so I forgot Modbot's crude origins. Worst thing about javadots wasn't the mass pillaging but his completely bratty, ungrateful attitude about it. Oh well.

And I have reached level 50 on steam, huzzah I guess.

95% sure this is unused. If you win it and it has been used, PM me and I'll hook you up.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bastion -- MB-751AE1174BA7C4CD - Taken by Sofa King. 8 entrants total.

t1403239551z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yep, this works even without Enhanced Steam. It's clunky, but it works.

you just blew my fucking mind, why didnt you tell me this earlier when I was moving games from postion 470+ to number 2 or 3?

WHY DONT YOU READ MY MIND SHACKLES?

edit: Jase, if I get home and my amazing gift is still in my inventory, im killing a koala

I'm a member of team pink it seems. Haven't really picked up much in sale but Witcher 2 and Hotline Miami.

What do the points for each team mean? Is it based on sales or cards? I probably missed something but it doesn't make it too clear.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
you just blew my fucking mind, why didnt you tell me this earlier when I was moving games from postion 470+ to number 2 or 3?

edit: Jase, if I get home and my amazing gift is still in my inventory, im killing a koala

I keep meaning to add some more sorting options to the wishlist. Maybe even a "move to top" button would help in a lot of cases.

Just bought 6 games for $4.19 total just because they all have trading cards. Have only heard of one of them, hope the others are at least ok but I'm keeping my expectations low.

pahamrick

What did the koalas ever do to you?!

mannerbot

I don't add people myself and as far as I can remember he never added me. I'm just stating the obvious, really; he always gave out his custom URL and not the Steam64 one.

He never added you because you ARE javadots. Caught you red handed, don't even try to talk your way out of this.

Ugh...should I get Borderlands 2 now, or wait in hope of a bigger flash/community discount?

Not only should you always wait for the dailies... Borderlands 2 is one of the Holy Trinity of SteamSales, along with Magicka and Hammerwatch. Those things go on sale so often it's not even funnty.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So it seems that we are having a badge crafting madness because I just got a GOAT Sim booster pack!

... and it's 3 of Three Horned Goat Jesus :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hammerwatch doesnt go on sale that much...hell, I dont have it

more like Just Cause 2, Magicka and Amnesia

Just picked up Marlow Briggs & the Mask of Death because of you guys. Better be good :).

Depends on what you're looking for. The combat definitely isn't even as smooth as a God of War game, but it's serviceable.

I had a couple issues with it -- mainly the fact that it was super easy to max everything out and that the game pretty much has NO boss encounters.

But for $1? You can't really go wrong.

48 hours starting from whenever you launch it, I think? Yeah, it might be a lot to download for people to just try it out. (I feel that way about Payday 2 and Ghosts free weekends too)

Yeah now that I think about it I'm probably not even gonna get it simply because I don't want to deal with all that space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom