• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first attempt at a giveaway. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for KevMan1815:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-A707C11EFC363269 - Taken by Chezzymann. 5 entrants total.

t1403240201z1.png

Sarcasm

Does anybody want to split the 2 pack for Don't Starve?

I can host...the price per person is 5.70. You get the base game plus the Reign of giants DLC (which is like another game).

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
mh jshackles I have an idea, how about an alternative 'Buy' button on the cart that doesn't take my money
And make a fake entry for the game appear in my library? Man, this is... this is... this is actually awesome! That way I could "buy" every game I wanted and "own" them, and at the same time not spend a single cent. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, because I never play the shit I buy anyway.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
mh jshackles I have an idea, how about an alternative 'Buy' button on the cart that doesn't take my money

Awesome idea - it'll work like this: you press "Buy" and it instantly has someone who is calling Valve's technical support department's new phone number call your house. If you help them with their issue them without hanging up on you, you get to keep the game for free.

It's a new crowdsourcing thing Valve's working on.

Salsa

Awesome idea - it'll work like this: you press "Buy" and it instantly has someone who is calling Valve's technical support department's new phone number call your house. If you help them with their issue them without hanging up on you, you get to keep the game for free.

It's a new crowdsourcing thing Valve's working on.

i'd rather farm $0.03 cards

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
should I craft my Summer badge and sell the excess cards? or sell them now and craft later?

Card prices are liable to drop as the sale draws to a close as they're set to expire an hour after the sale ends -- people are going to be dumping them en masse in an attempt to make some money back.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ghost Recon Future Soldier is $11. But...

It needs to go cheaper. LeoInceptionSquint.gif

Ubisoft and their sales are a little crazy. Ass Creed Revelations for $11 when I can probably get the PS3 verison for a little cheaper than that. :/

Assassin's Creed Revelations for PlayStation 3
BUY PRE-OWNED
$9.99

Assassin's Creed Revelations for PlayStation 3
BUY NEW
$24.99$17.99

Okay, not quite. But still: $10-11 a pop when I want the collection of 1-4 to be like $25 is a little crazy. :/

rtcn63

I knew a guy in college who loved naruto. He said "no homo" after every statement and seduced the only blonde woman I'd ever loved.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
So, I stopped watching around the time Shippuden picked up the bad habit of DBZ where power levels kept on increasing to ludicrous levels. Has it gotten better?

2 characters in the manga have basically become almost gods at this point. On top of that the god of all chakra has been resurrected and is now taking over the world

Noticed R.I.P.D. is $1.99, will probably get removed from Steam at some point and you can probably get most of that back through cards. Apparently, it's absolutely terrible though!

Volimar

Ghost Recon Future Soldier is $11. But...

It needs to go cheaper. LeoInceptionSquint.gif

Ubisoft and their sales are a little crazy. Ass Creed Revelations for $11 when I can probably get the PS3 verison for a little cheaper than that. :/

Okay, not quite. But still: $10-11 a pop when I want the collection of 1-4 to be like $25 is a little crazy. :/

Future Soldier came out in 2012? Where has the time gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom