• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

Oh, yeah, guess I should give something away:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fez -- MB-9CA4387CDE3D3C55 - Taken by iosefe

Humble Bundle gift link, for whatever that's worth.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nothing would give me more joy than if we one day found out that JaseC is in fact Seahorse Roman.

Of course that would mean she was the most self centered actress ever, but still!

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

I knew it. How hard is it for manga writers to not follow cliche story lines?

This is the reasoning that made me finish DBZ and GT.

Just picked up Divinity: Original Sin. Is the release still set for tomorrow, June 30? If so, if I start the game now, will I have to start over once it officially comes out?

Edit: it's june 30, per the game.

They're not done tweaking the existing Beta, adding and removing objects and items, so you will have to start from the beginning.

Volimar

That was pretty much the end of the major arcs of Naruto and Shippuden picks up 3 years later. There's a little more, I'll put it in the spoilers here:
Naruto ends up going back and being told to train under Jiraya -- there's a couple arcs where he's learning new powers/moves and such, but then there is a metric ton of filler... until it skips 3 years and Shippuden starts.

So if I get back into it, I should just start at Shippuden?

The last thing I remember watching in Naruto was when Naruto was fighting Gaara in some forest. This was several years ago before the episodes started being dubbed in English, I believe.

I'm not even invested in Naruto anymore, but that price is tempting. Damn Steam sales. I promised I wouldn't buy anything since I still have games I haven't even played yet, and I've already bought some virtual cards in the name of Team Pink.

This SteamGaf sudden transformation into AnimeGaf is quite scary.

1187122332411.gif

wait, Nosgoth is still in beta?

I figured it had been released by now.

It really hasn't been more than a few months. I don't know when it went into closed beta but I got my alpha invite like feburary.

They've still been adding new classes to both sides. Most recently they added deceiver for vampires and prophet for humans.

I have many cards to craft 3 times the same badge, but if I hit the button to craft it, will it craft it that badge 3 times or just 1 time?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What is the difference between Half-Life and Half-Life: Source?

One's on Source and the other's on GoldSrc.

Which means they're both on Source, technically. But: GoldSrc/Gold Source is more "Quake 1 Engine" than Source/offshoot/Valve completely. That's because the OG Half-Life/GoldSrc is a Quake 1 engine offshoot/license.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Magicians & Looters steam keys are up for groupees build a green light bundle 5. The game is out July 1st

once again I must stress... is it that hard to pop out your keys in a timely fashion like this indie devs? You fuckers. Some guys have keys up before the games are out... others, its been weeks since the games came out and still nothing

You fuckers!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
SteamGAF is EverythingGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom