• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaDL50

Tell me you at least watched Cowboy Bebop though :p

Oh hell yeah, Faye Valentine and Spike Spiegel were cool as all hell.

Another great series is Hellsing and it's sequel Hellsing Ultimate were interesting to watch too.

I don't care for loli stuff. I mostly stick to darker and serious tone stuff like Hellsing, Berserk and Trigun.

I think Full Metal Alchemist was the closest "Shonen" anime series that comes close to darker nature plot stuff I enjoy.

So many people on my friend list not waiting for the dailies.
michaeljordanlol_1.gif

Well this thread has gone in a interesting direction now....I guess I'll read a Light Novel until we are either all back on ragging on the Reds or find out how the Purples are "cheating".

pahamrick

I've got $5 for the Summer Sale. Should I take the risk and grab Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, or wait and see if something else good hits that sub $5 mark?

I've got $5 for the Summer Sale. Should I take the risk and grab Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, or wait and see if something else good hits that sub $5 mark?

There are likely going to be some greater things to hit $5 mark, but Blood Dragon is a pretty fun 6-8 hour game.

That's just me though. My experience would tell me to wait for something better.

Another great series is Hellsing and it's sequel Hellsing Ultimate were interesting to watch too.

I don't care for loli stuff. I mostly stick to darker and serious tone stuff like Hellsing, Berserk and Trigun.

I think Full Metal Alchemist was the closest "Shonen" anime series that comes close to darker nature plot stuff I enjoy.

You might like Monster

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Bleach died after the Soul Society arc much like Naruto dying after the Chuunin Exam arc.

See Chindogg this is why everybody goes off on you in stream chats, at least say after the Retrieval arc Kappa

As long as you watched bebop all is right in the world

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, also
Sakura is still totally useless

I'm not particularly surprised.

Has Kakashi died in the anime yet?

I generally don't watch much Anime outside a select few series.

I mean stuff like Berserk, Trigun, and the Ninja Scroll movie was what got me into the genre because of the deaths and violence, it certainly wasn't the sort of shit you'd see in your Saturday Morning cartoons.

Then I had a stint with Ranma 1/2 for a few years until the awful cliffhanger ending, and finding out the Comic goes further then the TV series did. (Which was also equally disappointing for also ending on a cliffhanger too)

Rurouni Kenshin was the end for me though when I found out that Anime ended prematurely and was canceled because it's plot diverged completely differently then the source material.

That is when I decided to just read Manga instead and avoid Anime in case that sort of thing happened again with the fillers screwing up plot and being inconsistent with the source material.

I've read all 681 chapters of Naruto, I'll say it has become somewhat of a clusterfuck, but I still enjoy it nonetheless. The sort of battles when he fought against Gaara in the Forest earlier in the original Naruto series are tame compared to the current events in Shippuden.

We are talking Dragonball with Goku as a kid on his adventures compared to Adult Goku in DBZ. Things have become that level of extreme.

Sigh. Such high hopes for the series.

pahamrick

There are likely going to be some greater things to hit $5 mark, but Blood Dragon is a pretty fun 6-8 hour game.

That's just me though. My experience would tell me to wait for something better.

Do you want Blood Dragon?
Is there something else you want more?

Well, I loved Far Cry 3 (Gameplay wise) and I keep hearing that Blood Dragon is better, especially if you love 80s action flicks so I've been tempted. The only other games I want are out of my current budget.

I'll probably hold off, Far Cry will probably be a flash sale again later anyway if nothing else hits that I want.

Qvoth

Anybody playing talisman? I really liked the android version, had been interested in this ever since it came to steam
How's the multiplayer population?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Check your PMs.

"Boy that Divinity Original Sin sure looks good wink wink"

Im joking by the way Dups

edit: actually speaking of, still waiting to know how much its going for in putin money, asked earlier but you were all too busy with tits gifs

Turfster

Sorry, was just joking, didn't mean to ofend you.

I am alternatively in pain or heavily medicated and currently seriously pissed off.
This is not the time to continue riffing off a tasteless 'joke', because I will come down on top of you like a ton of fucking bricks.
Word to the wise, this will continue for at least the first week of the sale.

foamdino

So tempted by xcom and witcher 2, but more so by Divinity (too steep must resist until winter sale!)

Need a new pc first :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom