• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to get farcry 3, but I need to know how intrusive uplay is. Is it a resource hog or, worse still, is it almost impossible to log in? I'm haing horrible flashbacks to Anno 2707 on my last pc.

In my experience (on a 4 year-old desktop build), UPlay didn't seem to take much of a toll. I barely noticed it was there, but maybe I was one of the lucky ones or something. I think you'd be okay, but I can't say more than that. Don't kick my ass please!

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I thought everyone was just trying to ignore it, but still watch it at the same time.

I saw a few episodes, I thought it was pretty good. I haven't had the opportunity to watch it in depth though.

I am alternatively in pain or heavily medicated and currently seriously pissed off.
This is not the time to continue riffing off a tasteless 'joke', because I will come down on top of you like a ton of fucking bricks.
Word to the wise, this will continue for at least the first week of the sale.

Hope your pain lessens soon.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I reported those well-known cheaters "Purp" to Steam.

Sup now?

Sup now, Purp? Or should I say, Perp?

Stay losing~!
LtVhoUA.gif

Ibuki

Banned
I see the AnimeGAF transition brought your attention.
:p

I actually could care less about any of the Anime talk. The whole Junko thing is because of DR the game and not the anime which I haven't watched. Not that anyone cares but figured I'd mention it anyways.

Speaking of animu nonsense, Kill La Kill is finally coming to blu-ray......in volumes with the first release only having the first four episodes. Oh aniplex.

hepburn3d

Go team purple! Now to find the most expensive game collection ever to go on my Wish list.

Edit: Could I get an invite? I'm uselessjeans

Did someone say FTL?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-8FB45DC586E67B22 - Taken by Vesmir. 12 entrants total.

t1403244152z1.png

By having a Steam profile to go to and simply asking! You'll get an invite at light speed.

Awesome, steam name is the same: Absoludacrous

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Absoludacrous/

You have to stay at the McFinnigans House for one night. If you survive the night, you get invited to the NeoGAF group. But beware. Tom McFinnigan killed his whole family and then himself in the same house just 10 years ago!

Oh shit, I changed my mind, I changed my mind!

RedSwirl

Tried out the Shadow Warrior demo and I'm not so sure about it. Good game, but not really what I'm looking for.

Coming off of the original game and what I'd heard I was expecting, well, old-school 3D Realms-style level design. This new game seems to be formatted very much like Devil May Cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom