• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Modbot no one took the Syberia 2 key, so here you go:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Syberia II -- MB-5E6A9403B647FF0D

t1403183439z1.png

Should hopefully still work.

Man, I can't get anything this sale, so I told a friend to stop sending me links to stuff that was on sale to save myself from torture, yet here I am... in the thread anyway... >_>

Card drops are so slow all of a sudden.

^^ Yo, modbot that or send it my way.
:p

_hekk05

Banned
Come on guys you can't just go around hinting at Dupy to give you things

The Dupy giveth and the Dupy taketh away

If the 2D team wins the vote I'll probably buy spelunky and one finger death punch

If 3D wins I might buy octodad

I'm really excited about Divinity now. I didn't realize it was basically a Baldur's Gate style CRPG.

I also played the shit out of Dragon Knight Saga, so you'd think I'd be more on top of what Larian was doing.

kevin1025

Banned
Tomorrow I shall join you all in your crazy Divinity: Original Sin hype! Just need to top up the wallet, is all. My poor, poor wallet...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I know about "wait for the dailies", but what are the chances of Half Minute Hero 2 to be discounted in the summer sale?

it is discounted. if you mean getting a daily/flash, I would say...likely?

Ibuki

Banned
I'm really excited about Divinity now. I didn't realize it was basically a Baldur's Gate style CRPG.

I also played the shit out of Dragon Knight Saga, so you'd think I'd be more on top of what Larian was doing.

At this point I wish I would have kept my eye on the Kickstarter. I am kicking myself now.

milena87

What happened to team green while I was sleeping? ç_ç

Oh well, time to go to work. A good day to everyone!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity Original Sin -- MB-898BD4B20ED7A537 - Taken by Miker. 99 entrants total.

t1403328949z1.png

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Far Cry 3 Giveaway

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Far Cry 3 -- MB-9D63C845DF8AE3BC - Taken by plenilune. 44 entrants total.

t1403243499z1.png

Vuze

Well shit, how did team red fall that far behind while I was asleep? Everybody leaving the sinking ship or what?

I am alternatively in pain or heavily medicated and currently seriously pissed off.
This is not the time to continue riffing off a tasteless 'joke', because I will come down on top of you like a ton of fucking bricks.
Word to the wise, this will continue for at least the first week of the sale.

I hope you feel better soon, some types of pain are hard to cope with, try to focus on something else, the more you think about it the worse it will be, at least in my experience.

didamangi

Wasn't that interested before because of the early access banner, but reading it'll be released real soon ramp up my interest to must buy trade.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
witcher 1 and 2 for 6 bucks sounds good :p

I really want to get all of the elder scrolls and roller coaster tycoon (1+2) games. hopefully they become daily deals....

LuuKyK

No one ever answered me if Divinity plays like MIght & Magic Heroes or not. ;-;

I am already set on buying it at some point but if the answer to the question is yes its like a no brainer for me.

Ibuki

Banned
Tomorrow I shall join you all in your crazy Divinity: Original Sin hype! Just need to top up the wallet, is all. My poor, poor wallet...

I might wait until tomorrow as well. Funny enough I get payed tonight at 1:00AM. Probably a good and bad thing.

Salsa

ah come on the *hint wishlist* jokes are silly. let dupy be

its kinda sad when someone comes around being generous and it goes like that

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dupy is my kind of dude, short raffles are best raffles

I'm tempted to get farcry 3, but I need to know how intrusive uplay is. Is it a resource hog or, worse still, is it almost impossible to log in? I'm haing horrible flashbacks to Anno 2707 on my last pc.

kevin1025

Banned
I might wait until tomorrow as well. Funny enough I get payed tonight at 1:00AM. Probably a good and bad thing.

It's always a good thing until it's a bad thing. Like it's all fun until someone loses an eye, but the eye is your money, and the fun is the sale...I think. I don't know, I'm tired. But yes, Divinity! Thankfully there's always that 24 hours extra for the dailies, gotta love it.

Turfster

What happened to team green while I was sleeping? ç_ç

Oh well, time to go to work. A good day to everyone!
Great giveaway.

I hope you feel better soon, some types of pain are hard to cope with, try to focus on something else, the more you think about it the worse it will be, at least in my experience.
I'm down a hand, which makes doing anything a chore, but yeah.
I've been focusing on this thread, which only managed to piss me off more due to certain happenings =p

Same... Really hoping it goes beyond 10% off. I do doubt it though.

Chances of a slightly greater flash/community vote are good.

pahamrick

I'm tempted to get farcray 3, but I need to know how intrusive uplay is. Is it a resource hog or, worse still, is it almost impossible to log in? I'm haing horrible flashbacks to Anno 2707 on my last pc.

I don't think it's a resource hog and it's not too intrusive. As far as not being able to connect, the only time I had trouble was during the launch of watch dogs but even then it wasn't horrible and I could always go into offline mode and play.

Rhaknar

Great giveaway.

I'm down a hand, which makes doing anything a chore, but yeah.
I've been focusing on this thread, which only managed to piss me off more due to certain happenings =p

wait...not ACTUALLY down a hand tho I hope? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom