• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamo

Anyone from the US who wanna share a copy of Divinity: Original Sin Digital Collectors Edition with me? I suppose the bundle is $55.99 in the US store? If so I will paypal half the amount + tip.

PM me if interested.

Disclaimer: I'm not even sure if it's possible to gift this to an EU account.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah just saw the purple domination, clearly something shady going on there. And on the first day 1 too...

As usual, this is why we cant have nice things

LOLDSFAN

I reported those well-known cheaters "Purp" to Steam.

Sup now?

Sup now, Purp? Or should I say, Perp?

Oh really.

iudbe7xASyc7Y.png

GIVE AWAY. ZENO CLASH 2. Free for all! anyone can have it!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Bel_Air_Jeff:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-104AF462985567D0 - Taken by Chezzymann

Ibuki

Banned
I want to play games but I am glued to this thread. Such a dilemma. I haven't spent any money on the sale yet either, what is wrong with me?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd just like to note that I approve of the use of "saoirse" as an adjective and adverb.

Garcia

I want to play games but I am glued to this thread. Such a dilemma. I haven't spent any money on the sale yet either, what is wrong with me?

I'm just about to give myself some time to play Rise of Nations. The first day has been exhausting and exciting. Believing the hype.

OmegaDL50

Alright folks. I'm done for the night.

Hope everyone gets what they want out of the upcoming sales.

See you all in the morning, and to the EU Gaffers, see you tomorrow night.

mfaex

Past steam sales have taught you the value of restraint. That or you have everything already.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Is buying Blood Dragon and waiting on Far Cry 3 proper (Far Cry 4 is coming out, possible price drop on Far Cry 3, which is never going to happen because Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is on the same price point), as i'm not going to play it right away, a terrible idea?

I just want to play Blood Dragon...

Sini

40 new pages while I was sleeping? :c No way I will read all of those!

I'm upset that Anno 2070 is on flash sale, but 1404 is not. I really hope it will get its daily/community/flash soon.

pahamrick

Is buying Blood Dragon and waiting on Far Cry 3 proper (Far Cry 4 is coming out, possible price drop on Far Cry 3, which is never going to happen because Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is on the same price point), as i'm not going to play it right away, a terrible idea?

Not at all. Far Cry 3 is a blast thought, I had a ton of fun with it.

Not a bad idea, but I would just get the collection since it's such a good deal. Blood Dragon is a great satire and done really well. It is short, only a few hours long, but you can drag it out doing lots of stuff on the side. Far Cry 3 is excellent, it was the first open-world game to pull me in, in a long long time. Very well done.

wilflare

I can't decide on Blood Dragon too. lol
I remember there was some bundle discount that has Blood Dragon + another game right

Speevy

Banned
I just realized that Dereck the Deathfin was just released on Steam.

Give these guys the sales they were denied on PSN.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Not a bad idea, but I would just get the collection since it's such a good deal. Blood Dragon is a great satire and done really well. It is short, only a few hours long, but you can drag it out doing lots of stuff on the side. Far Cry 3 is excellent, it was the first open-world game to pull me in, in a long long time. Very well done.

The thing is: I already have FarCry 1 and 2. I definitely want to play Far Cry 3 at some point, but I'm much more interested in playing Blood Dragon first - I like shorter game experiences and I'm saving myself for some open world assassin's creed 2 instead.

I can't decide on Blood Dragon too. lol
I remember there was some bundle discount that has Blood Dragon + another game right

Yes. Call of Juarez Gunslinger, but the bundle is only 40% off (and I already have Gunslinger)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
South Park for that price seems like a pretty good deal, right? Haven't seen it that much cheaper anywhere else so far.

it was cheaper yesterday
in the giveaway :3

but yes, ubi is being stingy with it, it was on sale on gamersgate with only 25% off also

edit: also, to be fair, the game came out on PC in March. 3 months ago :p we are fucking spoiled really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom