• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
For community votes, are we just going to be voting on a collection of games from now on? Instead of a showdown between three-ish games?

seems so, and then only 1 shows up in the mobile app >_>

I can't decide on Blood Dragon too. lol
I remember there was some bundle discount that has Blood Dragon + another game right

Blood Dragon is quite possibly GOAT, for what it's worth. I mean, it has it all: Michael Biehn, Vietnam War 2, a war torn Canada, lasers, dragons that shoot lasers out of their eyes, neon, a beautiful soundtrack from Powerglove... I daresay that alone should be enough to warrant a purchase.

dQg4ybT.gif

it was cheaper yesterday
in the giveaway :3

but yes, ubi is being stingy with it, it was on sale on gamersgate with only 25% off also

edit: also, to be fair, the game came out on PC in March. 3 months ago :p we are fucking spoiled really

Yeah, the price is ok. I just thought I would check with you guys so that GMG, Amazon or Gamersgate doesn't have it for half that price right now. :)

The game's rather short for an RPG, but it's a must if you're at all a fan of South Park.

It's just good that isn't too long, considering all the games I feel I have to play right now. :)

As thanks for the fast steam group invite, I'm gonna attempt the whole steam game giveaway thing.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Witcher 2 -- MB-39B29D0087598103 - Taken by Maddocks. 13 entrants total.

t1403245307z1.png

drizzle

Axel Hertz
how long is each round of voting? I missed the full counter the last two.

I wonder if I can sleep and still wake up before the next round has ended.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how long is each round of voting? I missed the full counter the last two.

I wonder if I can sleep and still wake up before the next round has ended.

7 and half hours for voting, 8 hours for deals to switch over

Toki767

Hmm thinking about buying the Naruto game. Only really want to play through the story mode though. Anyone have opinions on that mode? Last one I played was Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Hmm thinking about buying the Naruto game. Only really want to play through the story mode though. Anyone have opinions on that mode? Last one I played was Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

I would say its like playing an Anime in gameform. Its pretty good and the presentation is great.

Jakoozie89

Neo Member
Steam sales for me really are for indies/download-only games and DLC that I want. I've more or less stopped buying AAA games on sale, if I didn't play it already I probably don't want it and the price I have to pay for the game new is fine. (As long as you shop around and find the lowest price, I never buy full price games from Steam)

This is not so much me being cheap regarding money, but cheap regarding time. I'm trying to stop amassing a backlog, and only buy what I plan to play there and then. But downloadable stuff I can't get in stores I try to get on Steam sales, because that's the only way to get them cheaper.

Knurek

JaseC, there's something going in the air.
Had a dream today about my town having Saoirse festival, with her movies screening in cinemas constantly and panel discussions about her and and...
Must've ate something bad in the evening. No other explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom