• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

What do you think the chances of Skyrim Legendary hitting $5 are, that's about all I want.

funny-gif-Jake-Gyllenhaal-wink-awkward.gif

They will milk that game and its DLC until the cows come home. 5 is unlikely maybe 10-15. I don't think its ever gone below 20.

Here they are again if anyone wants to add them to their avatar

ky3BfsO.png
J1UA9Ef.png
SCiYGL0.png
j8bm3SO.png
OKZ1t8G.png

Also, I am taking requests to add them to avatars, which I can do starting tomorrow (Maybe a few tonight). I'll be checking the thread to hook you up!

Very nice. I'd appreciate a Team Blue if you have the time. :)

wilflare

I misread the prize distribution as 30 of those who'd contributed the most points would win wishlist items. If I'd known that the selection was entirely random (with the caveat that you need to have contributed at least one point during the day) I would have spread my regular sale badge crafting across five days rather than levelling it up five times in succession.

ditto. oh well.. at least I don't have to keep checking back

I'm still bummed at how lame the 2014 summer emoticons turned out. We only get these "official" emotes twice a year, and these ones are pretty much worthless! I just want more classics like :B1: and :D:

I guess the ghost is kind of cool, but that's it.

summerghost
It is a mystery

The ghost is pretty sweet, can't complain really. That said, I've been spending my free time drawing ghost faces on my finger, photoshopping it into old pictures and sarcastically tweeting them on a dedicated account.

I should probably play some videogames instead of just buying them and spending my free time being weird.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, didn't stop me from setting my top 3 though. Miracles can happen!

The phrasing just says three games, so presumably, if you're selected, what you'll win is entirely up to Valve, but on the off chance that I'm wrong and I happen to get lucky, I decided to add a few games and move them to the top:

wishlistss14mhkwk.jpg

These titles disappeared yonks ago thanks to licence expirations (archaic if you ask me, but I digress), so I don't think Valve could legally oblige even if it wanted to, but there's no harm in trying.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The best thing about making enough in card money to get Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is realizing that I can make more than half the cost back through it's cards.

The One Qoo

Neo Member

ky3BfsO.png
J1UA9Ef.png
SCiYGL0.png
j8bm3SO.png
OKZ1t8G.png

Also, I am taking requests to add them to avatars, which I can do starting tomorrow (Maybe a few tonight). I'll be checking the thread to hook you up!

if you have time, team purple for me please !

The phrasing just says three games, so presumably, if you're selected, what you'll win is entirely up to Valve, but on the off chance that I'm wrong and I happen to get lucky, I decided to add a few games and move them to the top:

wishlistss14mhkwk.jpg

These titles disappeared yonks ago thanks to licence expirations (archaic if you ask me, but I digress), so I don't think Valve could legally oblige even if it wanted to, but there's no harm in trying.

Sorry to burst your bubble
Prizes: Each winner will receive the top three (3) single game titles ranked in his or her Steam Wishlist, which are currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded. Prize value depends on games in Wishlist; Steam pricing during the sweepstakes period will determine game value. Prizes are not assignable or transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of members on the daily winning team. The winners are solely responsible for any taxes applicable to the prizes.

ky3BfsO.png
J1UA9Ef.png
SCiYGL0.png
j8bm3SO.png
OKZ1t8G.png

Thanks! I believe I prefer having a green flag over my avatar, instead of the way I had it looking earlier.

pahamrick

wishlistss14mhkwk.jpg

3Or19pD.jpg

I went simple for my top three. The one without the image is Shadow of Mordor.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that it's the top three games currently available for sale though, only reason I didn't add some of the pulled stuff to my top 3.

-Edit- Yep, it was there.

Kyougar

My haul for the day is Jagged Alliance 2 (godlike PC tactics game classic, haven't played it in ages), Pac-Man Championship Edition + DLCs (people say this is super good, plus it's Pac-Man), and Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death (people also say this is super good).

I have jagged alliance 2 as a normal CD Version, a Game-Mag Pack-in, on GoG and its also currently on my steam wishlist *rolleyes*

Man, thats the game I always come back to, when I want to experience some oldschool tactical Strategy (evvery 1 to 2 years, more often than Fallout 2)
And Community Mod/Patch 1.11 is sooooo good.

rakhir

My first (and hopefully last) gets: Anno 2070 Complete and XCOM complete.
Damn, it's terrible that i have some money currently...

3Or19pD.jpg

I went simple for my top three. The one without the image is Shadow of Mordor.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that it's the top three games currently available for sale though, only reason I didn't add some of the pulled stuff to my top 3.

-Edit- Yep, it was there.

My top 3 is currently Watch_Doge, GTA V, and Wolfenstein... so unless GTA V is dq'ed because it doesn't have a "price" yet, I'm good to go.

zkylon

zkylewd
yup movistar sucks ass

basically they invented some fee to change my phone plan and now i lost like half my sales money

halloween sale is just around the corner anyways

pahamrick

My top 3 is currently Watch_Doge, GTA V, and Wolfenstein... so unless GTA V is dq'ed because it doesn't have a "price" yet, I'm good to go.

I don't think GTAV would be DQ'd. Could have sworn last time they had something like this, people were able to get games that hadn't yet been given the option to pre-order but had been added to Steam.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Finally found out about the team thing

#teampink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom