• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazoo

That or can you just crack it, yeah.

crack did not worked for me.

good thing with xliveless, this is not changing any of the game files. It is just a fake GFWL serveur. Also, it hides all of GFWL menus and slow interactions. Connexion is instantaneous.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Was there any announcement, will we never be able to see items listed anymore? Or is it just for the sale time?

Are you referring to the New Releases/Top Sellers/Coming Soon lists? They'll be back once the sale is over.

tankmobile looks like hot garbage, regular batmobile looks alright

hoping for tankmobile's involvement in the story to be minimal and for it to mainly focus on needless side stuff, that's what im guessing anyway

I only saw the one trailer where the player was driving in a vehicle and then firing a ton of missiles and stuff to blow up cars in the way at intersections or something.

It seemed out of place and my impression was that it looked like some terrible Spyhunter minigame. :lol

Corpekata

Banned
So, speaking of Jagged Alliance 2, which version do I get?

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold? or the expandalone Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire

Thing is, the original game page says it's done by Strategy First, and supporting these guys is akin to supporting Hitler.
What's the actual difference between Gold and Wildfire, anyone knows?

Gold is the one to get. Has an extensive modding community. Wildfire was developed later and not by the original devs, and is not great. Might be worth a look if you end up liking Gold though.

Ashodin

you know what's great and fitting for your horror game

1.5.2_Linda_WC_2014.jpg

world cup costume pack!

world cup frenzy is real bro

zkylon

zkylewd
tankmobile looks like hot garbage, regular batmobile looks alright

hoping for tankmobile's involvement in the story to be minimal and for it to mainly focus on needless side stuff, that's what im guessing anyway

yup i have no idea what they were thinking

and regular batmobile looks pretty unnecessary already

just like give us twice the punching animations, less crap ubi quests, more handcrafted quests

that's all i'm asking

Kyougar

So, speaking of Jagged Alliance 2, which version do I get?

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold? or the expandalone Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire

Thing is, the original game page says it's done by Strategy First, and supporting these guys is akin to supporting Hitler.
What's the actual difference between Gold and Wildfire, anyone knows?

Is wildfire coming with the base game? Its only an Expansion to my knowledge (never played it, because Ja2 is superior in every way)
Buy the version where you get the base game and can apply the fanmade Patch/mod 1.13

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Gold is the one to get. Has an extensive modding community. Wildfire was developed later and not by the original devs, and is not great. Might be worth a look if you end up liking Gold though.

I was wondering about that too. Glad I held off on buying Wildfire the other day, then.

yup i have no idea what they were thinking

and regular batmobile looks pretty unnecessary already

just like give us twice the punching animations, less crap ubi quests, more handcrafted quests

that's all i'm asking

It's the fucking batmobile. "Necessary"'s got nothing to do with it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
crack did not worked for me.

Worked just fine for me (and yes, I own Bulletstorm). If you just plucked one from a Google search result then, yeah, that's not going to work as it's missing files. Anywho, I was speaking officially earlier; obviously there are unsupported options you can use to circumvent GFWL and indeed just about any other form of DRM if it's proving to be a hassle.

Knurek

Is wildfire coming with the base game? Its only an Expansion to my knowledge (never played it, because Ja2 is superior in every way)
Buy the version where you get the base game and can apply the fanmade Patch/mod 1.13

Bu--, bu--... Strategy First, you guys...

pahamrick

Thanks Dupy, but I couldn't claim the key, says "This gift has already been redeemed."
It's not in my library either (my Steam profile here), so the key might have been used in the first place. Unfortunate, but no big deal.

That's weird. I declined the gift when Dupy sent it to me, and since it's a steam gift copy it wouldn't exist if it had already been redeemed.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Anno 2070 is tempting...
Here they are again if anyone wants to add them to their avatar
j8bm3SO.png

Also, I am taking requests to add them to avatars, which I can do starting tomorrow (Maybe a few tonight). I'll be checking the thread to hook you up!
I'd certainly would like Guybrush to get the Green treatment, if you've got the time. :)

Arthea

The only people it adversely affects are those who use the market to exchange Steam Wallet funds, and bot users.
not really, it affects those using market to buy cards too, not sellers thought, it's even better for selling, probably.

Wunder

Isn't it kind of silly that you don't get any notification for 'Rate Ups' on the Activity Feed? I hardly use it as it is, but it kind of defeats the whole purpose of 'liking' something if the author doesn't actually get the feedback, right? I mean I don't really want it to become Facebook with tens of notifications every hour, but just some kind of blip to let me know people are interacting with me.

Isn't it kind of silly that you don't get any notification for 'Rate Ups' on the Activity Feed? I hardly use it as it is, but it kind of defeats the whole purpose of 'liking' something if the author doesn't actually get the feedback, right? I mean I don't really want it to become Facebook with tens of notifications every hour, but just some kind of blip to let me know people are interacting with me.

I like every purchase of JaseC, if that were the case he couldn't survive the wave of notifications.

Ashodin

I'm going to bed now, so requests will be filled out tomorrow. I'll check the thread and if you haven't gotten one by someone else, I'll fill your request.

Thanks!

zkylon

zkylewd
It's the fucking batmobile. "Necessary"'s got nothing to do with it.

i dunno dude it's like riding a horse in assassins creed

it's like there cos it has to but it's a lot less fun that real ass creed gameplay of holding rt+a towards walls and watching the pretty animations

gliding was like the best thing about arkham city

i dunno dude it's like riding a horse in assassins creed

it's like there cos it has to but it's a lot less fun that real ass creed gameplay of holding rt+a towards walls and watching the pretty animations

gliding was like the best thing about arkham city

You can't launch out of a horse and fly through the city.

You can't smash your horse through banisters and carriages without slowing down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom