• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Sold my Summer cards. They were mostly all above 50 cents a few hours ago. Now they're all lowering to the 40s. Every sale this happens. Not gonna wait to sell this time. I'll pick up scraps for the badge at the end of the sale when everyone figures out they have virtually no shot in being one of 30 in probably millions of people.

GAF, I can't keep spending money. Mere hours ago I was only going to spend the card money I made, but now I've gone and bought Dead Rising 3.

This is going to end incredibly poorly for me.

_hekk05

Banned
Yeahhh

Sold all my cards at 50 cents+. They'll drop to .2 or .3 as more cards arrive from voting

Hopefully there's a price error this flash sale

Is something wrong with Steam's gift service? Bought a game for my girlfriend about 30 minutes ago and she hasn't gotten anything yet. It's still sitting on her wishlist and she got no email, despite me getting a confirmation email.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I leave for like three hours and SteamGaf turns into AnimeGaf?

Team Purple is so high up. There's no way we can lose :D

If anyone doesn't have Expeditions: Conquistador yet and it goes on sale for even cheaper, I'd recommend picking it up. From what I've played of it so far, it's a really great exploration based cRPG with turn based battle elements.

Moe
ylEUpMo.gif

So kawaii (◠‿◠✿)

My haul for the day is Jagged Alliance 2 (godlike PC tactics game classic, haven't played it in ages)

Huh, didn't know this was on Steam. I'll probably pick it up by the end of the sale since I bought the first one today.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Probably an annoying question, and I should probably know after lots of steam sales, but what are the chances -- roughly -- of Unepic and Teslagrad getting flash or daily deals, and going below 50% ?

Salsa

it's kinda crazy to think how simple this color team thing is when you put it on perspective with how much it works

its just brilliant really

we're doing nothing but talking about a number on a steam page. gets everyone riled up and their wallet loose

Sini

Is something wrong with Steam's gift service? Bought a game for my girlfriend about 30 minutes ago and she hasn't gotten anything yet. It's still sitting on her wishlist and she got no email, despite me getting a confirmation email.
Check your Steam inventory.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

E-mail notifications tend to lag during sale periods as they're low-priority. It'll show up in her inbox eventually.

I don't think GTAV would be DQ'd. Could have sworn last time they had something like this, people were able to get games that hadn't yet been given the option to pre-order but had been added to Steam.

Good deal.

post-41349-jonah-hill-oscars-cut-it-out-g-w5Tc.gif

from your own wishlist: move up Alien Isolation instead, or Arkham Knight

Yeah, maybe -- I still want Watch_Doge though... especially now that the extra graphics options have been uncovered.

I'm actually pretty skeptical about Arkham Knight after seeing that Batmobile footage. :\

Woah, I won it! Thanks :D

Enjoy!

Ashodin

if you have time, team purple for me please !

Very nice. I'd appreciate a Team Blue if you have the time. :)

I already have my little green companion, but could I request a green flag, too? We may not have beaten #insanepurple, but tomorrow is another day.

Oh can you do one for me please? this is pretty great
I'm Blue!

cxIrR3c.png
AWJ5tta.png
nQDp3ka.png
iHc6iOl.png

Hope you like 'em!
filthy non green people

Salsa

I'm actually pretty skeptical about Arkham Knight after seeing that Batmobile footage. :\

tankmobile looks like hot garbage, regular batmobile looks alright

hoping for tankmobile's involvement in the story to be minimal and for it to mainly focus on needless side stuff, that's what im guessing anyway

wazoo

It's worth buying if you're going to play it in the near future as, yes, the game will be unplayable once GFWL is dead (short of GFWL being patched out or at least local profile support being patched in, but there's nothing to suggest either is happening).

game runs correctly offline using xliveless (solo mode).

drgambit

Banned
it's kinda crazy to think how simple this color team thing is when you put it on perspective with how much it works

its just brilliant really

we're doing nothing but talking about a number on a steam page. gets everyone riled up and their wallet loose

You're jealous you are not in Team purple

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
opinions on 7 days to die?

Still in early alpha and it's really rough atm. It's a combination of DayZ with Minecraft and so far it seems that it can live up to its promises. Also if I'm not mistaken it's from some former Borderlands devs so the talent is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom