• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Thanks Dupy, but I couldn't claim the key, says "This gift has already been redeemed."
It's not in my library either (my Steam profile here), so the key might have been used in the first place. Unfortunate, but no big deal.

Check your PMs. I'll sort it out.

Salsa

You can't launch out of a horse and fly through the city.

tumblr_mc9vnv0vfk1qkc44l.gif

Jopie

cnBdEDb.png

Figured I should do something for Team Purple. Nothing like selling cards to buy cheaper cards to craft badges.

Today was a continuous loop of idling/playing games to get cards, to craft a badge, to sell the summer cards, to get money for cheaper cards. Then my PC fan started to sound like a PS3....and that was my sign to shut down for a while,

oti

Banned
Oh man, Half-Life 2 for 2,50€! Played it ages ago on my 360, I need to play this again on my new PC. But it's the German edition... Oh well.

zkylon

zkylewd
You can't launch out of a horse and fly through the city.

You can't smash your horse through banisters and carriages without slowing down
well u know what i mean

there's like this thing that's core to my enjoyment of batman games and driving isn't it

like i'll go open minded and everything but it doesn't excite me in the slightest, specially since tankmobile looked dull as all fuck

i just want less meh in between all the punching people and sneaking and then punching people

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
not really, it affects those using market to buy cards too, not sellers thought, it's even better for selling, probably.

How does it negatively affect purchasers? You input the most you wish to spend the and the system finds the cheapest listing/s for you. I suppose if you're not careful and you accidentally input $10 instead of $1.0, then sure, that sucks, but even though "This wouldn't have happened under the old system!" is rather obvious, the blame doesn't exactly reside at Valve's end.

drgambit

Banned
I really hate MOBAs... get this outta my sight!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island: Epidemic -- MB-11348CDF34A1E3F5 - Taken by Danielsan. 9 entrants total.

t1403262600z1.png

well u know what i mean

there's like this thing that's core to my enjoyment of batman games and driving isn't it

like i'll go open minded and everything but it doesn't excite me in the slightest, specially since tankmobile looked dull as all fuck

i just want less meh in between all the punching people and sneaking and then punching people

optional Twisted Metal II in my Batman is like complimentary breakfast.

It's a modern day caste system decided by rng!

Won't there only be like 30 people out of millions who'll get anything

liezryou

I wanna buy south park but it's too damn expensive. Woulda been cheaper if i pre-ordered it for 10 tf2 keys... Ah well guess hindsight is 20/20.

Arthea

How does it negatively affect purchasers? You input the most you wish to spend the and the system finds the cheapest listing/s for you. I suppose if you're not careful and you accidentally input $10 instead of $1.0, then sure, that sucks, but even though "This wouldn't have happened under the old system!" is rather obvious, the blame doesn't exactly reside at Valve's end.

many best cards purchases I made were totally random, like you enter sale where minimal card price is .25€ and suddenly see one card for .10€. That's not gonna happen anymore.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
many best cards purchases I made were totally random, like you enter sale where minimal card price is .25€ and suddenly see one card for .10€. That's not gonna happen anymore.

That's the point, though -- it removes sniping from the equation.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
oh man, I'm on holidays and I just forgot about the summer sale. I only brought my iphone and my iPad, can I join any team?

It's randomly assigned in the beginning by Valve. You can purchase tokens to switch to a specific team, but be prepared to pay ~US$45.00 if you want to switch to Purple, the current dominating team; ~US$13.00 to switch to Red, Green, Blue, or Pink.

Danielsan

Crafted 3 game badges for you guys Team Green. But all these double Summer Sale cards aren't helping the cause.

Also, idling remotely for cards using Google remote desktop on my phone. What have you done to me Gabe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom