• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's randomly assigned in the beginning by Valve. You can purchase tokens to switch to a specific team, but be prepared to pay ~US$45.00 if you want to switch to Purple, the current dominating team; ~US$13.00 to switch to Red, Green, Blue, or Pink.

what? 45$!? I'm good being in the green team lol

thanks the explanation dude

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Here you go.

RBFSCO6.jpg

Thanks!

Salsa

its like 5 am and a giant pac man is staring into my soul

amazon is price-matching steam with that deal btw.

game is also garbage

I only seem to be seeing the new marketplace thing for summer sale items. The rest use the traditional listings.

Today was a continuous loop of idling/playing games to get cards, to craft a badge, to sell the summer cards, to get money for cheaper cards. Then my PC fan started to sound like a PS3....and that was my sign to shut down for a while,
So that is how you are supposed to "play". But given how I have so few card drops crafting badges probably won't pay off (even if it is 2 summer cards, one from crafting, one from team points).

Jopie

The fact that I even thought about buying this proves how dangerous those sale numbers are when they get close to 100%. 87% off is ridiculous.

I go into every sale with a game plan. Then.....it just goes wrong. Stuff I would never play, like LocoCycle becomes a "why not" and stuff like Pac Man become "well maybe my son will like it." Every damn time.

I go into every sale with a game plan. Then.....it just goes wrong. Stuff I would never play, like LocoCycle becomes a "why not" and stuff like Pac Man become "well maybe my son will like it." Every damn time.

Hello Sir. Do you have a minute to talk about our Lord and Saviour Bad Rats?

ArynCrinn

Banned
Nobody ever votes the right way on these Community flash sales, One Finger Death Punch at under $2, come on people! WTF?

Anyway, who can be surprised at the consensus of the "Steam Community"... .

drgambit

Banned
I might have asked this before during another sale... is there any chance for DLC to be discounted? I have been waiting for the Skyrim DLC to be at a reasonable price for a while now...

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm always up for more Viklund goodness but "Requires the base game PAYDAY 2 on Steam in order to play." prevents me from purchasing it. They need to release a complete edition of Payday2 already.

they need to release a finished edition of payday 2 already

this early access bullshit has gone for too long

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I might have asked this before during another sale... is there any chance for DLC to be discounted? I have been waiting for the Skyrim DLC to be at a reasonable price for a while now...

The Dishonored and Skyrim DLC has never been more than half off, and I wouldn't expect this to change -- instead, as per history, Bethesda is more likely to discount the game + DLC bundles by a greater amount and leave the individual DLC items at half off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom