• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgone

giphy.gif

It'll come, just you wait. They're key-framing the horse butt animation to 60 fps right now, right this minute.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Agarest and Eurotruck Simulator? I'll be back in eight hours.

Zeknurn

ATTN: Do not vote for the pack with Orion: Dino Horde, the developer behind it is a scumbag and a scammer and does not deserve any sale.

Wunder

Prices on the front page haven't been updated looks like

What's the community vote game? 1 is missing from each side for me (SEA).

Sports - Racing
Dirt 3, Speedrunners, Assetto Corsa, Gas Guzzlers Extreme

Underrated - FPS
RAGE, Bulletstorm, Dino Horde, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

ArynCrinn

Banned
Whatever happened to that XCOM FPS game we all saw that one E3? Sort of looked like a Bioshock rip especially the shotgun model, was being developed by 2K Marin. Guess that became The Bureau, or is it now vaporware?

C4rter

Voted for the FPS Deals next.
Where would I go to, to ask someone to buy/gift me the Uncut Version of Bulletstorm if it should win?

Booooo, I wanted the 2D Difficulty vote to win. =[

I hope Gunslinger wins. However, do I gamble that the Gunslinger+Blood Dragon combo gets a deep discount if it wins or should I get BD before the dailies reset?

just bought witcher 2 for $4 and Torchlight 2 for $5. This is my first steam sale.

I have witcher for x360 but never got into it. Hope its good on PC and i can play it using my Xb1 controller..

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
ibvCzvb62cYdfm.png

Those Agarest and Euro Truck Sim 2 discount's are pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom