• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay on a 75% off, especially a $2.50. A lot of times those exist because they aren't recent/popular/big enough to be a featured game. At best you'd get a Pixeljunk Bundle for 90% off, but knowing them it'd probably be more like 80% off, and since it is so close already they may not even bother, and if they did that's a small amount of money anyway. You can always check publisher trends by seeing the price history of their games on isthereanydeal.com to figure if better than 75% off is even a thing. For Pixeljunk, it seems like something that could happen in a Humble Bundle or something but not a sale like this.

It's not too hard to recognize the rationale behind waiting for dailies. I don't get why it is so complicated for many.

Thanks for the help, dude. And yeah, that was my thinking. I just don't expect these of all games to make it to the dailies or flash sales. They're great, but they're not that new or big titles.

oipic

Oh for fucks sake, I though ETS2 was supposed to be a simulation?

'Roads' may be overstating in some cases. :)

ETS2 features plenty of traffic jams caused by road works and maintenance in Eastern Europe... so that's realistic, right?

fantomena

They aren't bad games but that did somewhat hamper my enjoyment of them, i already thought the games were way too slow compared to the 2D ones and this just makes them feel even slower, still, decent (and fun) games if you're not comparing them to the ones made by westwood.

Thx. Only buying Tiberium Wars right now. 4 looks bad and Kanes Wrath is no need for.

Pachimari

I'm waiting for all the Ass Creed games to go on sale by more than 40%.

I don't have any of them on Steam and is in the mood to complete them.

Is there a way to check how many times you have voted? I am sure I have voted 3 times but never got the drop :(

Go to the badges page and click "how do I earn more card?" It should show how many times you voted. If you already voted three times and didn't received the card, just wait it may show up eventualy.

marrec

Banned
Stay the hell away from 4, nothing redeemable about it whatsoever, so bad it killed the franchise.

Well, the FMV sequences are still charming in how awful they are... but they went TOO self aware wink at the camera for it to be funny.

But yes, stay away.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Ni7cfcf.jpg

http://a.pomf.se/xmbxsp.webm

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm tempted to buy DR3 but damn 2 more months till release...I bet there will be another 25% off sale sometime before then

Nah, wait until Winter Sale. At least then your "pre-purchase" will count toward THAT sales whatever.

ngt

Probably an old information, but I've just noticed that Bulletstorm is back on Steam. Does that mean there's not GFWL anymore?

rtcn63

I have an Solis SL-90 espresso machine I don't use. I remember making one proper latte once (and only once), and it was magical.

i4KYXNV6akWWW.jpg

Sarquiss_

Go to the badges page and click "how do I earn more card?" It should show how many times you voted. If you already voted three times and didn't received the card, just wait it may show up eventualy.

Thanks mate. I just checked and it doesn't show how many times you have voted :(. It only shows how many cards yo have earned.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat feeling when every game you buy has cards

happy-gif.gif

derExperte

If someone wants something relaxing amidst all the sale excitement I can recommend LYNE: http://store.steampowered.com/app/266010/ You're doing nothing more than drawing lines to connect all elements with the same color. Later there are intersections that need to be connected multiple times. And that's it, of course it can get complicated but the first few hours are very easy. Plus you get daily levels of varying difficulty.

Had one playthrough with KBM and now doing some levels for playfire rewards with the XOne controller. Both work fine, I guess I prefer controller tho.

Pad it is, my X1 one needs something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom