• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Sadly the wishlist offer only extends to titles still available for purchase.

My top three:
1. Divinity: OS
2: Shadow of Mordor
3: Dead Rising 3

I forgot about Mordor. Added. That + South Park + Wolfenstein. Both are cut in Germany but SP can be 'restored' and I'll take Wolf for free.

Racers or FPS?

Racers. Every good GAFer owns those FPS' already. And you are a good GAFer. Aren't you?

Garcia

Hah, it's cheaper than buying each DLC even!

It's still not its "best" sale right?

As I said before, I really doubt it will even go daily or flash, but you could wait if you want since its got a fixed price until the last day of this sale. The game wasn't there during Winter so it's suprising to see such a big discount for it. More people should play the Pac-Crack.

First time trying out ModBot. More Octodad is a good thing. This is the bundle that includes the OST

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Octodad -- MB-425B74692A92D3F0 - Taken by Htown. 50 entrants total.

t1403284200z1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
If it's not a daily or a flash then HOLD HOLD HOLD.

Once the last day or two comes around and we know that there won't be any new dailies or flash sales, then pull the trigger.

Yeah figured, still I find it odd with it's low price.

Enhanced Steam tells me that this is currently it's historical lowest price.

Yeah but it could still go lower!

As I said before, I really doubt it will even go daily or flash, but you could wait if you want since its got a fixed price until the last day of this sale. The game wasn't there during Winter so it's suprising to see such a big discount for it. More people should play the Pac-Crack.

I actually already have the base game, but it seems cheaper to buy the pack still than each dlc.

I was super excited for Democracy 3 when it was released so a friend sent me a DRM-free copy so I could test it. It was fun for the first playthrough, but then I found it kind of dull. Also, I didn't see that much of improvements from Democracy 2.

I'm going to buy it when it goes -75% just for the +1 to the game count on Steam.

Ah I see :/

These tokens are such a ripoff.

So you spend money for an infinitesimally small chance of winning 3 games?

You're better of just buying them.

onionfrog

Lost Planet is 75% off.($3.75) That's odd because it wasn't on sale at all when I checked yesterday.

I'll still wait, since its not a flash or daily deal. :p

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
ModBot said:
Instructions for Applesauce:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island Epidemic #3 -- MB-ECE653B67B892170 - Taken by ReduxMachine
Dead Island Epidemic #2 -- MB-E95AAB16FC87AA79 - Taken by TsuXna
Dead Island Epidemic -- MB-F8AA0B6505E19ADB - Taken by Bel_Air_Jeff

The-Bean

You people need to calm down. I walk away for 5 minutes and there's enough reading material here to last the rest of the sale. Hoping Black Flag will be a decent % off during a daily.

What'd you guys do for the 2nd playthrough of XCOM: EU (EW)? I did normal iron man mode for my first. Can't decide if I want to bump up the difficulty and keep iron man or just do normal iron again (this time with EW) or what next wave options I want.

Edit: Maybe I should've posted this in the main Steam thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom