• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people on Purple Team blew their load too early and now they're gonna be in last place for the rest of the game. Red is just biding its time.

A man can dream

Damnit, One Finger Death Punch didn't go on sale :((( really interested in that one, hopefully i will get another chance this sale ( i know its only 2,50, but hey, a sale's a sale etc.)

Volcynika

Go Team Purple! :D

Also spent around $120 so far already. ;_;

Part of it was birthday gifts for two friends, so I got them a bundle of stuff

Derp

Do you guys think Blood Dragon is gonna get cheaper in a Flash sale or Community sale? Or should i buy it now... I'm on a super low budget so i don't want to run out. I only have enough for this, and maybe Transistor if it goes cheap.

Levyne

Banned
Do you guys think Blood Dragon is gonna get cheaper in a Flash sale or Community sale? Or should i buy it now... I'm on a super low budget so i don't want to run out. I only have enough for this, and maybe Transistor if it goes cheap.

It's nested under FC3's daily. Go ahead and snag it.

Jonm1010

Banned
Do you guys think Blood Dragon is gonna get cheaper in a Flash sale or Community sale? Or should i buy it now...
It has been either a flash, community or daily deal every steam sale so far so I would say chances are high.

Like the OP says, If it doesn't end up on sale by the last day then grab it then.

Edit: what Levyne just said seems true, grab it now then.

Jarnet87

Made about $18 selling some of my Dota items, that should cover a couple games. Definitely gonna pick up Witcher 1 and 2 and for $6. $12 free dollars to spend still!

As a red team member..... this is depressing
OPR8ey4.png

Garcia

it's not a daily right?

I'm happy that more PS3/360 games are on Steam and on Sale... that means I can use my DS4 to play :O

Not a daily, but that's the lowest it has ever been so I doubt we will even see it as a flash or a daily. It never got a discount during the Winter Sale and I had to buy it at -50% earlier this year (for $7.50).

I couldn't resist and I don't regret it; the game is one of the most addictive things out there.

Garcia

As a red team member..... this is depressing
OPR8ey4.png

It's sad to see my team so low as well (Blue). I mean, ratio wise it is the most contributing team out of the the 5. Half of us have at least contributed while the other teams seem to be locked at 1/3 of contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom