• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I forgot that Blood Dragon was Uplay. So I had to sign up. Didn't get my first choice of email though.

eF39pt4.png

Cbajd5

Uhh what the hell happened? How did they jump up so fast?

I guess people bought them at the lower prices fast enough that the higher prices are all that are left? There's only 63 out there (although there's way more than every other Precious item), some people plan to keep it (like me), and it's Precious (it's also Purple).

I actually missed buying it for $3.43 or something before I had to settle with $6.50 something.

The-Bean

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island: Epidemic -- MB-1E086D5AC84400CB - Taken by wetflame

Tea & biscuits.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Meh, was hoping for a better deal on Divinity :(
Fingers crossed for M&MX!

So, that resulted in quite a few friend requests! The list was paired down to a select few whose names were placed in a hat. The winner was Atraveller! Congrats and thanks everyone for participating.

congrats dude. I consider this karma for you gifting me Gunpoint for for buying a new GPU.

so, you're welcome!

Ryne

Where does it say that you get the top three games from your wishlist?

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/:

Prizes: Each winner will receive the top three (3) single game titles ranked in his or her Steam Wishlist, which are currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded. Prize value depends on games in Wishlist; Steam pricing during the sweepstakes period will determine game value. Prizes are not assignable or transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of members on the daily winning team. The winners are solely responsible for any taxes applicable to the prizes.

Derp

*Votes 3 times in community choice sale*
*Steam says i got a card*
*Checks*
>No card
*Finds out i need to be level 8*
*Realizes I'm level 2 and have been for a few billion years*
*Cries*

wetflame

Pizza Dog
*Checks*
>No card
*Cries*

On the plus side, if you craft a bunch of badges to get to level 8 you'll get summer cards for all those badges when you hit it.

Turfster

Lazy Guys Majestic bundle
Price: 2.49$
  • Overcast
  • Quest Run
  • Dead Bits
  • Subject 9
  • Lightfish
  • Doomed'n Damned (GL)
  • 1Quest (GL)
  • Undead Legions (GL)

No link, since I don't really like lazy guys, and the games are all rather... bad. (except Lightfish).
Still, have at it, +1 chasers.

Volimar

Ring Runners is very enjoyable and funny.

*Checks*
>No card
*Cries*

Do the community badge. It's pretty easy and will net you a level.

On the plus side, if you craft a bunch of badges to get to level 8 you'll get summer cards for all those badges when you hit it.

If you do it over the course of 8 days, you'll get 8 additional cards for contributing on those days. More, if your team wins.

Depending on the badges you make, you'll break even easily, if not come out on top.

Edit: assuming it takes 8 crafts to get to Level 8, which I don't believe it does.

Derp

Eh... I've ran out of card drops for all the games i play. And i've never gotten a "booster pack".

I guess it's because i never buy cards. I just don't see the point, regardless of how cheap they are. Seems like a waste of money to me.

It also doesn't help that i've only got under 20 games in my library :p

Is it not level 5?
Not too sure actually. I thought i read 8 somewhere. Regardless, i can't even get to level 3 so it's the last thing on my mind now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom