• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

should I buy Octodad now or wait for Humble
damn - and I told myself no budget for this Sales :/

hmm what's the best way to play my Steam games on the go... nVidia Shield?

Yeah, what does everyone have as their wishlist top three? Mine are:

1. Transistor
2. Sniper Elite III
3. Wolfenstein TNO

But I'm interested in adding stuff. I know JaseC's already:

1. Wheelman
2. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Saoirse Ronan Edition
3. Tintin

Went super pragmatic and stuffed the most expensive games at the top:

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order
2. Dead Rising 3
3. OMSI 2 (yes, the bus simulator, it NEVER goes on sale)

For my backup, in case DR3 doesn't count, I ended up choosing Transistor over Kerbal because a) it's newer and so won't get as high a discount, and b) I think right now I'd get more out of Transistor than Kerbal based on how I play games these days. Of course, you then might ask yourself why the hell I have OMSI 2 on my list. To which I say, screw you, DRIVING A BUS.

The_Monk

May today be a better day.

Already lit up one of my Incense sticks! :)

nc3U0Nil.jpg

Damn you, Team Purple.

You shall forever be the scourge of Team Red.

There must be some people spending crazy amounts out there. I had been crafting a fair few mysterious cards before the sale, which helped me on my (admittedly foolish) way.

Probably should've not sold the Purple Team token I had, but for £23 how could I say no?!

As a proud member of the Red team, we declare our lead in staying behind is stronger than ever, and we'll continue to be #1 unless those dirty blues try to take our spot.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Damn you, Team Purple.

There must be some people spending crazy amounts out there. I had been crafting a fair few mysterious cards before the sale, which helped me on my (admittedly foolish) way.

Probably should've not sold the Purple Team token I had, but for £23 how could I say no?!

The chance of you getting some free games is miniscule, I'd take £23 over that and buy yourself some games.

Deques

Damn you, Team Purple.

There are tokens? Where do they come from?

milena87

While it's a good idea generally, this thread moves so damn quickly during the sales that the original post will be long gone by the time 3 hours passes, let alone 24. I don't mind longer raffles though as I'm in the UK and so miss a bunch of raffles that get posted during the night, my time.

Maybe something in the middle, but still on the shorter side, like an 8 hour raffle. But yeah, I just have to remember to re-post it once in a while.

header.jpg

OK gang, giveaway time. I tried to get Steam to send me an email three separate times in order to give this away via modbot, but for some reason it wouldn't cooperate. So let's do this a different way. Here's my Steam I.D.- http://steamcommunity.com/id/MakeshiftChef/, if I am not in your friends list add me. I will then check your wishlist to see if you have the game in there. Someone will be randomly selected by me to receive a steam gift copy of the game. Easy enough, right? Cut off time will be whenever I get up in the morning as I am too tired to do it now. Good luck to you all!

So, that resulted in quite a few friend requests! The list was paired down to a select few whose names were placed in a hat. The winner was Atraveller! Congrats and thanks everyone for participating.

Cbajd5

Who said the scoreboard went from 1 to 5?

INVISIBLE TEAM AT 0TH PLACE

Also I'm really glad I bought my Lava Lamp for $6.50 yesterday.

nbthedude

Ok how worthless is the Agarest series?

And which is less worthless Agarest: Generation of War or the prequel, Agarest: Zero?

If I'm going to be suckered into a psuedo-nostalgia trash purchase I want it to be the best one possible.

MisterM

I voted for the Underrated FPS games and my friend wanted some help with his PC so I Team Viewer'd onto his PC to help and quickly used his Steam account to vote for the FPS category too.

A-ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom