• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acccent

The background you get when crafting a badge isn't tied to your team? A friend of mine just got trolled by steam...

5659f98f1f983f203ad829f041e9d118.png

Freezard

Cool ty I will give it a look, just been playing a few games a day, with my current work schedule it's really the only thing I can commit to for the next week or two

The expansion is coming out soon so I wouldn't commit too much gold into arena right now. I have over 3000 arena wins but lately it's really tough because a ton of players seem to have quit the game leaving almost only the infinite arena players remaining. I swear to god I've lost something like 1500 gold the past two weeks.

wildfire

Banned
Sheesh teammates. Settle down and save for the next round.

Bulletstorm is GFWL too.

Disappointed. Bulletstorm is the only decent game in the Underrated FPS section, and that's going to be unplayable in under a month

I'm assuming the authentication servers will be running which is the minimum I need.

Storm360

If you didn't enjoy Bound in Blood then there's not much I can tell you.

Was it maybe the platform? I remember trying it on PS3 when it first came out and hated it.

I have a steam copy, so may give it another shot some time if the PC version is better, I find it odd, I always remember the series being incredibly hated when they released aswell.

Is it really? I haven't played this particular game, but I've played the other 2 in the series and they weren't too hot.

I didn't play the other Call of Juarez.

Gunslinger is vastly different from those games, it is not open world. It's an almost on rails shooter telling a spaghetti western story with a combo/point system. Lots of humors and historical tidbit about the Old West and it's multiple gangs and sheriffs.

I highly recommend it.

use enhanced steam, find out how much the individual cards are going for

every once in a while three regular cards go for more than the booster pack

you have to assume you're not going to get a foil

Good shout, just checked and it would work out roughly the same. Time to open.

Open it, live life on the edge!

Last time I said this, the person got three normal cards, so ymmv.

Three normals and two of them are the same card. Bugger.May as well just sell one and buy the other three to craft the badge and hope for something when crafting.

Was it maybe the platform? I remember trying it on PS3 when it first came out and hated it.

I have a steam copy, so may give it another shot some time if the PC version is better, I find it odd, I always remember the series being incredibly hated when they released aswell.
You should give it another try. The first game hasn't aged that well - and it wasn't that good to begin with - but Bound in Blood is fantastic and Gunslinger follows the same vein, gameplay wise.

Hell even if you didn't like BiB I'd still recommend Gunslinger.

Edit: I'm too slow :(

Selling the cards on their own will be a few pence less in the case of opening but boosters are much easier to sell due to less listings.

Don't follow my advice though, I'm a total n00b to this.

Boosters have never seemed popular enough when I'm selling them and I'm usually the lowest price. I've taken to opening the booster for a few cents less, at best, on the chance I get a foil.

Turfster

Daily
  • Walking Dead Season 2 50% off
  • Prison architect 66% off
  • RPG Maker VX Ace 75% off
  • Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends 50% off
  • Bound by Flame 40% off
  • Plague Inc Evolved 33% off
  • Game Dev Tycoon 60% off
  • Amnesia a Machine For Pigs 75% off
  • State of Decay 75% off
Flash