• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I wish Valve would release information at the end to show how many people were on each team at the end.

Myshkin

Are you sure it's not random? the way it's phrased makes me think it is.

I don't see anything official, just people quoting that. They also say that the game must be available for purchase now.

In other news: there is a FAQ, that says the summer sale cards will expire at the end of the sale.

kurahador

Huh...I just noticed that deals don't have an extended time anymore.

Welp...guess I'm picking up XCOM: Bureau. Which dlc is worth it?

KarmaCow

Whoa Wasteland 2 is 27GB? I haven't been keeping up with the game purposefully after backing it but is the game fully voiced or something? 27GB is ridiculous.

bakeray

IDK but i had ALOT more fun in arena then premade play. I guess because more skill involved in arena?
It's fun but I don't know enough about the current meta-game to build a deck worth a crap. I was doing alright in Arena during Beta but I just started playing again for the first time since like Nov and I tried Arena and got wtfpwned immediately lol

Hugstable

Banned
Is Far Cry 3 really any good? I got tired a bit of the Ubi forumla and I haven't played Far Cry 1 or 2. At this price though, it's kinda hard just to pass it up, and who knows I might want to play it later. I did get Blood Dragon, just not sure if I really want Fry Cry 3 yet.

Storm360

So far I'm 2 for 2 on votes. I was interested in voting for the racing series simply because Speedrunners is pretty novel and deserves some promotion but Grid being partially broken due GFW shutting down made the vote worthless.

I'll be picking up Bulletstorm finally.

Bulletstorm is GFWL too.

Disappointed. Bulletstorm is the only decent game in the Underrated FPS section, and that's going to be unplayable in under a month

fantomena

3SBCYrs.jpg

Thank you!

liezryou

It's fun but I don't know enough about the current meta-game to build a deck worth a crap. I was doing alright in Arena during Beta but I just started playing again for the first time since like Nov and I tried Arena and got wtfpwned immediately lol

The teamliquid hearthstone site had some good arena tips when i was playing. I started out from 1-3 wins to consistently 8-9 wins.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Monaco, yes or no?

Yes my fellow fan of sexual chocolate.

It's just good co-op fun, also decent single player, game about setting up criminal heist with plenty of replay value as it's fun to try for better times or plans,.

_woLf

Looking at buying Octodad and ETS2...are those worth it?

How is Octodad's local co-op? I see the PS4 version doesn't seem to have it (according to PS store page...) How does it work on one PC anyway?

bakeray

The teamliquid hearthstone site had some good arena tips when i was playing. I started out from 1-3 wins to consistently 8-9 wins.
Cool ty I will give it a look, just been playing a few games a day, with my current work schedule it's really the only thing I can commit to for the next week or two

statham

Is Far Cry 3 really any good? I got tired a bit of the Ubi forumla and I haven't played Far Cry 1 or 2. At this price though, it's kinda hard just to pass it up, and who knows I might want to play it later. I did get Blood Dragon, just not sure if I really want Fry Cry 3 yet.

I loved Far Cry 3, didnot care for 1 or 2 and didn't like blood dragon either. But with any steam sale, if your not going to play it before the Fall sale, then wait.

dorkimoe

broke down and bought forced, its been on my wishlist for awhile. I dont have anyone to play with..so hopefully i can find some people now that its cheap

Link Man

Banned
First damage of the sale, Agarest: Generations of War. Got an extra $0.66 off thanks to card money (this promotion might keep card prices from catering, which is a good thing for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom