• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
It seems volvo has learned from its past mistakes. No price errors because they're taking the time to make sure the discounts don't stack

Also these deals are shit. SHIIIIIIT

Scythian

05342d0d82.jpg

Lame ass deals if you ask me, considering Amnesia though, loved the first one.

Seriously?? Game Dev Tycoon %33 off?? Get outta here.

Zafir

Jesus, Purples lead ended up being crazy.

To think this time yesterday I was sad about being put on Team Purple due to being last.

I don't see anything for me here. I'll pick up Bulletstorm at least.

EDIT: I see State of Decay for $5. I'll actually pick that up as well.

LuuKyK

I am watching Divinity gameplay on youtube and when I finally decided that it was worth the investment I look at the steam main page and there are 10 secs left. fml

I swear this happened to me in EVERY sale. I am such an idiot.

Cheddahz

Banned
I am watching Divinity gameplay on youtube and when I finally decided that it was worth the investment I look at the steam main page and there are 10 secs left. fml

The deals last for 48 hours, so you still have 24 hours to get it

Walking Dead and Plague Inc. are both on my wishlist, but either one of them would obliterate half my remaining budget.

Shame, I even bought the first Walking Dead at the same price as Season Two is right now.

Nabs

It's still on sale for another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom