• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tav7623

Is Far Cry 3 really any good? I got tired a bit of the Ubi forumla and I haven't played Far Cry 1 or 2. At this price though, it's kinda hard just to pass it up, and who knows I might want to play it later. I did get Blood Dragon, just not sure if I really want Fry Cry 3 yet.

Overall it's a solid game, but the second half of the main game (imo) left a lot to be desired especially after that (imo) awesome opening half.

RedSwirl

Behold what #TeamRed will do to every team soon.
i1u4PJuihKim2.gif

Man I still need to watch those.

liezryou

Cool ty I will give it a look, just been playing a few games a day, with my current work schedule it's really the only thing I can commit to for the next week or two

That's fine. I had some days where i only had time to play 3-4 games. You can continue an arena right from where you left off; you don't have to do it in one sitting.

Copons

Oh wow I didn't realize I'll be able to check the new games before the second half of this magical match that seems to be ITA-CRC.

SparkTR

Whoa Wasteland 2 is 27GB? I haven't been keeping up with the game purposefully after backing it but is the game fully voiced or something? 27GB is ridiculous.

Currently it's a 6gb download and 14gb unpacked. It's only half the game during early access so the full game may be 27gb.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
People don't seem to want to understand that kickstarter isn't buying something.
You're giving people money, and if you're lucky, you get something for it, but they're not required to give you anything.

They are required to give you what they claim. Kickstarter is buying something.

The question isn't the requirement, the question is what you are able to do when they fail in their requirement. If you go and preorder a game at GameStop and fully pays it off and GameStop goes bankrupt before the game in question releases, what do you think happens? It's not that they're not required to give you your money back. They are. It's that they don't have any money to give you. So you get to decide whether it makes sense to sue them, knowing that even if you win you probably won't get anything back. Is it worth the hassle?

If you're planning a wedding and you put a deposit with a catering company and they shut down... same thing there. You're entitled to your deposit refund (and in many cases, actually, the added cost of finding last-minute catering from someone else). But how do you get your money back?

The same is true for Kickstarter. If you give someone your money, they are obligated to refund or fulfill to your satisfaction. If they don't, you could sue them. They can't say "it was a kickstarter, tough shit". They can say "I'm indigent, I spent all the money, even if you aware damages to the plaintiff I can't pay a dime".

I remember taking a law class once where one of my fellow students asked a series of detailed questions about how you would sue a homeless person if they damaged your property. The same applies here.

Acccent

You're more likely to get hit be a falling meteorite in the next hour than you are to win 3 games from your wishlist.

so what? it's not like changing my wishlist took time, and in the very unlikely event that I do win three games, I'll be glad none of those games is bad rats

liezryou

broke down and bought forced, its been on my wishlist for awhile. I dont have anyone to play with..so hopefully i can find some people now that its cheap

I've had it but unfortunately due to currently residing in pakistan can't find many people to play with (ping issues). I'm gunna SPLOOGE on all my multiplayer games when i head back to the states though.

Actually you have 24 more hours, dailies are 48 hours.
That's weird, on the storefront there are only minutes left while on the game page there are 24hr. It's fo new deals added upon the old ones, but it confused me. Thanks.

Yeah, I always pay with paypal.
And welcome to the terrorcave of savings.
Amazing. One of us.
"I gotta have more co-op!"
Don't forget, you're here forever

Such a nice welcome ;-;/
add me plz

SparkTR

It'll be awesome if the reward for winning was something more significant, like an exclusive set of deals for the next 6 hours that the other teams won't have access too. That would get the blood flowing.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Is there some way to see member counts for teams?

I would be curious to see how many people are on purple now lol.

Hell I would love to see how many are on blue! GO BLUE!

Bulletstorm is GFWL too.

Disappointed. Bulletstorm is the only decent game in the Underrated FPS section, and that's going to be unplayable in under a month

Thought I read from Grief that the deadline had been extended at least a few more months.

If it's just getting on STEAM, I'm fairly certain it will get patched up.

Is it really? I haven't played this particular game, but I've played the other 2 in the series and they weren't too hot.

Apples and oranges. Only thing they really share is the franchise name.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Just got a Super Meat Boy booster. Sell for 35p or open?

use enhanced steam, find out how much the individual cards are going for

every once in a while three regular cards go for more than the booster pack

you have to assume you're not going to get a foil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom