• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I am watching Divinity gameplay on youtube and when I finally decided that it was worth the investment I look at the steam main page and there are 10 secs left. fml

I swear this happened to me in EVERY sale. I am such an idiot.

They carry over the old dailies for another 24 hours on previous sales. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same here.

jakomocha

So... what should I get from the Community's Choice? I've been eyeing Bulletstorm for a while. Also, is Orion: Dino Horde a "so bad it's good" game that's fun to play with friends, or is it just bad?

Scythian

You gotta wait a bit for the discount change to kick in. Bound by flame is 40% off for example

Right. Jumped the gun a bit. Still with the updated discounts they don't sound too tempting either. Prison Architect looks cool. 5 bucks cool, So not yet.

dot

Dang, the sales today aren't as good as yesterday.

I guess Dynasty Warriors is good but still a bit too pricy for me.

krpiper

The RPG Maker is laughable, I mean its a good deal for Steam, but considering the Humble Bundle...

EDIT: 75% off now, my bad guys

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I highly doubt the Shadowrun DLC will get a discount just because of a community choice. That will happen if it gets a Daily Deal.

I want Puzzle - Platformer to win because I really want Teslagrad and Stick It TO The Man. The Bridge is also quite a nice brain challenge for people that often gets Playfire Rewards.

How does one get purple switch tokens

You have a chance at getting one whenever you craft a badge or you can simply buy one off the market.

hohoXD123

Walking Dead and Plague Inc. are both on my wishlist, but either one of them would obliterate half my remaining budget.

Shame, I even bought the first Walking Dead at the same price as Season Two is right now.

TWD S2 is amazing so far.

giphy.gif

SparkTR

Isn't the port awful?

It had some issues on Windows 8 initially, but I think they fixed it. It doesn't have the enhanced visuals of the PS4 version, but it was my first Warriors game at locked 60fps and it was like night and day, the port is solid but the framerate pushes it over the edge.

Doomedfool

Think the only thing I am considering is Gunslinger

Everyone vote for the Sci-fi cyberpunk games so maybe I will finally buy shadowrun!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Would have been nice. Come on green team, get your shit together. :)

Boosters have never seemed popular enough when I'm selling them and I'm usually the lowest price. I've taken to opening the booster for a few cents less, at best, on the chance I get a foil.
I bought boosters as they were <3x cheapest card. I didn't really take commissions into account though (theory was selling them back would be zero cost).

Ha, bought Far Cry 3 Deluxe just before first days winning Team was revealed!

My Team, Team Purple!

Corporate brainwashing successful on me I guess

Kyougar

hmm I voted for Scifi and then got the notification, that I have a new item in the inventory. (it was the 4th time and i got my card on the 3rd time) Checked the inventory, it was something there but I couldnt see it :/

derExperte

Is Bound by Flame worthy?

Eh. I played through it and it's.... ehhhh. Just ehhhhh. Main problem is the lack of freedom, every environment feels like you're running through a trench in WW1. And the fights are too hectic, you die too fast, enemies take too much hits. Story is okay, looks nice and the conversations can be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom