• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

That 40% off Bound by Flame is sorta... enticing. Also Pixel Piracy, since coupon supposedly works with the sale.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
lol red team

Goddamnit!
ibcjmupyJN7Qy1.gif

Oh cool, Quantum Conundrum is now 75% off.
It's not even a daily/flash deal, it looks like they were just late to the discount party(it was 0% off yesterday)

Kalor

Red Team is finally in the spot it deserves, of course it's only 7 minutes since the refresh. It will be interesting to see if today is closer or if a wider gap forms between each team as it goes on.

Chris R

Nothing on sale today for me, but man I'm loving the new marketplace. Has to be a recent change right? Wasn't like that when I sold some Doto item last week.

Just bought and play for the first time euro truck simulator. WHAT A MAGNIFICENT GAME!
What a surprise really.
I was doing my second job, listening to an 80's mix german radio, when Power of Love from Back to the Future kick in. HOLY SHIT! What an awesome moment.
Then you see you winning experience, going up you career. WOW, I thought this was only riding a truck, but is a full transporting company sim.
If it comes again as sale, people in the fence. BUY IT!

I encountered a jam below a bridge, and I couldnt do anything, the cars wheren't moving. If I had made a good manuvre at the beggining I could have passed, but I waited so the cars where starting to clog up. At the end I say, fuck it! and ram the car infront me. 400 euros less, but fuck him and fuck the traffic jam. lol

Also, for people that have played,
I wanted to put gas, but I couldnt find the button to make the purchase (only could change the quantity i was spending). Do you have to put have the gas full to finish the transaction? My truck was also turned off.

not a bad day. Need some opinons on the Dino game, State of Decay(I played the demo and it was pretty solid but is it just the same thing over and over or does it get even better?), and lastly Amnesia a machine for pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom