• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDown

Banned
FxdjttB.jpg

MadGear

Damn FPS won community vote? Wanted to get Assetto Corsa :/ Oh well.

About RAGE, is it really as bad as people claim? What is supposedly bad about it anyway?

Zomba13

Got Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon yesterday and Savant - Ascent (a cheap little indie arcady shooter thing. Fantastic soundtrack and great pixel art).

Grabbed TWD S2. Loved S1 and as always am waiting for the full season to be out before playing through them.

Thinking of getting State of Decay. How is the PC version?

About RAGE, is it really as bad as people claim? What is supposedly bad about it anyway?

RAGE was super disappointing for me. The textures always looked muddy (even with trying to force the good graphics, and I know my card could handle it) shooting was fine and all but the story/plot didn't interest me at all, the driving around to get from place to place felt like padding and I had a horrid time trying to get the co-op stuff to run smoothly with a friend of mine. I never got to the end but apparantly it's very abrupt. Like you get the games BFG weapon and get swarmed and when you beat the chumps that rush you it just ends.

Rage is great if you're looking for a shooter that has excellent mechanics and very light RPG missions to go with it.

It sucks if you were expecting borderlands, though, which is what most compared it to.

Also, the ending is fucking garbage. Still, it's truly an underrated shooter.

Ibuki

Banned
Shadowrun is the shit! If you love old school CRPGs vote for the cyberpunk category and you won't regret it. I played through the main game closer to release and loved it, still need to play the DLC.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
wondering whether its worth a gamble on buying one of each colour 'swap token' except purple, and hoping their prices will rise if those teams are in the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom