• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i already have Blood Dragon on Uplau(got it on a giveaway here), buying the pack would be a waste. Is it possible to buy the pack, and just giveaway BD?

Chariot

jbkGa9NA5HofM4.png

JUST LEAVE US ALONE PURPLE

dot

I finally got my card for voting. Guess it was just lagging a bit because of the sales.

and why is purple winning again? sigh...

Arthea

I'm still staring at number of dlsc for Dungeon Defenders in disbelief, what are they? Worth having? I had no idea inspite of owning a game.

Lain

I am watching Divinity gameplay on youtube and when I finally decided that it was worth the investment I look at the steam main page and there are 10 secs left. fml

I swear this happened to me in EVERY sale. I am such an idiot.

Someone must have already answered this, but you still have another 24 hours to grab Divinity: Original Sin.

Zeliard

Purple team has all the whales now. It's a lost cause, my friends. All non-Purps should band together to take down the juggernaut.

pahamrick

As cool as it is to be on purple, it's going to be pretty shitty if we win everyday. Everyone should have a shot at the 3 free games.

Bought:

Spore
Witcher 1 + 2
Farcry Blood Dragon
SoaSE Rebellion

I shouldn't have gotten anything since my backlog is already too big but I'm happy with the sales so far : )

Plasma

Banned
Is the Orion: The Dino Horde as shit as the metacritic score it suggests it is? lol

This is also the second time they've released it, they renamed it to try and get around their original bad metacritic score.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that some of the devs that worked on it didn't get paid as well.

Skab

So there is no way any team other than purple is going to win each day from now on right? Since everyone jumped ship to purple on day one?

Palehorse

Got Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon yesterday and Savant - Ascent (a cheap little indie arcady shooter thing. Fantastic soundtrack and great pixel art).

Grabbed TWD S2. Loved S1 and as always am waiting for the full season to be out before playing through them.

Thinking of getting State of Decay. How is the PC version?

PC version is pretty good. Performance is better than the xbox version and if you use an xbox controller it's great. Have put in 10 hours or so on it, having great fun.

Plague INC is the only game on my wishlist on sale today and at just 33%, I'm not buying. Its like my top 10 wish list is off limits. Don't Hold out on my Goat Simulator! I'll check back in 8 hours for flash sales. in the meantime, back to mining for cards.

OmegaDL50

Bound by Flame reminds me of Kingdoms of Amalur with it's semi-open world action RPG combat and three different skill trees.

I wonder if this is a good or bad thing.

Colby

Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but all this Steam nonsense is overwhelming...how do I level up to level 8 to get cards from voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom