• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

syko de4d

TWD season 2 still only at episode 3. Will buy it at the holiday sale. Wolf among us would be better for sale, last episode shouldnt be far away.

I hope sci-fi wins, want shadowrun.

Ellite25

It's a shame that The Walking Dead still has fucking save issues. I would be all over this deal if not for that. After what happened to me in season 1 though I just can't pull the trigger.

kejigoto

Banned
Who the hell is supporting Team Purple? Like holy crap...

I'm broke as hell right now thanks to having to throw out my roommate but at least Team Red is in the fight today. I've got like $20 I can spend on this sale so I have to choose wisely when I strike.

I think I ended up on the wrong team...

Uh, wut. It shouldn't. Made a profile?

Quick Job? Even in the demo, so long as you have made a carrier profile, it shouldn't stop you unless that's a recent update. Which is fucking stupid if that's the case since quick jobs are what you're gonna do in "carrier mode" until you get enough money for a semi and your own company.
Yep. I make a profile, drive a few minutes, and then try to select "quick job." This is what happens.

2014-06-20_00001_zps8dd51a75.jpg

2014-06-20_00002_zps3bbdf22a.jpg

DogMeat77

I don't really care too much about the color races but... at least the Colonel doesn't have to be ashamed of the red coat I photoshopped for him.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but all this Steam nonsense is overwhelming...how do I level up to level 8 to get cards from voting?

make badges. Two easy ones are the community badges (look at 'badges' under your name in the steam client). You can make two badges just by posting a screenshot or linking your account to facebook etc.

hohoXD123

Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but all this Steam nonsense is overwhelming...how do I level up to level 8 to get cards from voting?

Isn't it level 5 to get the cards? Just make badges. You can do the community badge for some easy xp and leave certain games running to get cards to craft more badges, you'll need to buy some cards from the market too but the cards you get from the summer sale should make up for it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
ibhopfAG3bkkEr.PNG

New market

No more using it for big money transfers between accounts, I guess. All item sales are now anonymous.

Elija2

I should have gotten a summer trading card but it's not showing up in my inventory. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I'm not going to contribute points unless I know green stands a chance. That's just simply not the case at the moment.(and probably won't be)

Another day, another purchase(s)

Just got: Pixel Piracy | Game Dev Tycoon | Prison Architect | ORION: Dino Horde

Also, people, BUY MOUNT & BLADE: WARBAND!!!!!!

I have spent hundreds of hours on this game alone not to mention the huge ammount of great mods there are for him.

BUY IT!!!

aku:jiki

I'm still staring at number of dlsc for Dungeon Defenders in disbelief, what are they? Worth having? I had no idea inspite of owning a game.
I haven't played it for a long while but IIRC, the "Lost Eternia Shards" packs are the meatier ones with multiple new maps and loot in each pack. All the other ones are like one map per DLC or costumes and such.

Ruze789

Isn't it level 5 to get the cards? Just make badges. You can do the community badge for some easy xp and leave certain games running to get cards to craft more badges, you'll need to buy some cards from the market too but the cards you get from the summer sale should make up for it.

It is level 8 for this sale.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Voted Cyberpunk because cyberpunk, and also hopefully Shadowrun: Dragonfall will get discounted along with the main game.

Everyone should buy Mount & Blade, nothing beats the feeling of riding into battle and scything through peasants with a bastard sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom