• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

I... just won free money??????

57QSOgp.png

Daaaaamn son.

jakomocha

Not at all. Game is still complete garbage, as it is the same game, renamed.
Not even in a "so bad it's good" sort of way?

Should I bite on Bulletstorm? Also, I already own Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon on PS3 but I've never played it and I'm thinking of biting on the Gunslinger + FC3: BD deal. Should I just get Gunslinger, or is the PC port of Blood Dragon a big improvement over the console versions?

JDHarbs

I've been thinking about picking up Bulletstorm, but I've heard rumors that the game will be practically unplayable once GFWL shuts down. At first I thought it was just the multiplayer, but some have been saying the single player as well. Anyone know? Don't want to waste $5.

State of Decay is not bad, but very repetitive. The idea is good, but the execution turned out very meh. The negative reviews on Steam explain a lot more.

It's still enjoyable though, and I will pick up Lifeline when it goes for 75% off in the future.

Tenrius

By the way, if someone wants something from the Russian store, I can help you! You'll have to send me the exact cost of the game in the Russian store via paypal gift (preferably in roubles), and I'll buy the game for you. I don't usually advertize this (although some people ask me to do it occasionally), but I just realized I'll be essentially getting free cards, so I have a good incentive :p.

So if anyone's interested, talk to me on Steam or via PM. Make sure to check for region locks (you can do it with http://www.regionlocks.com/, for example).

Kamion

Maybe I don't quite get it but how do people craft that many badges? Do they buy trading cards on the marketplace just for the miniscule chance of actually winning a game off their wishlist? D:

Pollux

So has anyone played Plague Inc. or Prison Architect? and if so, between the two of them which one is better? I can't decide between them.

To give a differing opinion to all the people who disliked "Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs"

It may well be that the first game was scarier and had better gameplay but the second one is one of the best written games in history. Complex, layered symbolism, a great ending, this one's got it all. And the writing itself has a neauty to it otherwise unseen in the medium.

I suggest you buy it and finally leave behind your opinion that Kojima games have a good script.

Kadin

Maybe I don't quite get it but how do people craft that many badges? Do they buy trading cards on the marketplace just for the miniscule chance of actually winning a game off their wishlist? D:
I couldn't begin to try and rationalize why some people on Steam do the things they do. I just can't wrap my head around it honestly. Some extremes are just so... extreme?

Avinexus

So do you get one card per badge you made the day before (along with the card you get from making it) or just one card because you made at least one badge and contributed points?

Nymphae

Banned
Probably would have bought Rage until I heard about how insanely abrupt and horrible the ending is. Think I'll grab Bulletstorm instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom