• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a place where I can find the team flags (with the trail thinger on it) without the numbers? As in the ones on the graph, but minus the scores.

Kadin

Can I honestly go a second day of a Steam sale without a single purchase? I'm Team Red so yeah I got that going for me... lol. Seriously though, I just don't see a single game (that I don't have already) that I want. This has to be one of the only times where I'm sad that I'm saving money.

Zeliard

Blue and Green with that exciting race to last
ibt9fJZHP0yhIB.png

Mihos

Gold Member
So teams don't get shuffled at all? I guess I am basically done with the community part of this sale since I am in green.

Still hoping to pick up a few games though. Maybe fill out a few badges anyway.

Grief.exe

Can I honestly go a second day of a Steam sale without a single purchase? I'm Team Red so yeah I got that going for me... lol. Seriously though, I just don't see a single game (that I don't have already) that I want. This has to be one of the only times where I'm sad that I'm saving money.

As your library cotinues to expand then you will see this happen more and more.

You can earn a team switch Token via crafting, you can't just choose to bounce around.

That is why if you have a purple token yesterday you could make out like a bandit (they were selling for $25-$35 each).

Oh ok. Well... just pulled the trigger on M&B Warband. Go Team Red.

Team Red should feel silly.

Wasting all that money and still falling short of Purple.

Green and Blue understand the only winning move is not to play.

Mumford

How is Orion Dino Horde? The Metacritic sucks but according to the trailer it seems like the game was drastically reworked after it was released. I'm about to check out the WTF is video that Total Biscuit made of it.

Gangxxter

Thanks for the heads up, dude.

So the only game that'll get the shaft is Bulletstorm?

Please don't quote me on that, but Bulletstorm requires an online GFWL account in order to play it. You can't use an offline profile for that. So the only way to play the game after GFWL gets shut down is to use a mod to remove it.

There is a whole thread dedicated to the GFWL problem here somewhere, look for it and you'll find more accurate and detailed information.

BearPawB

Banned
Thinking about prison architect. But the art really doesn't appeal to me. But I love the concept so much...

Also really want dynasty warriors. But trying not to buy anything over $20 at a time this sale

_woLf

Agh, I kinda want Rage, but I'm not sure if $5 is low enough for me (yeah yeah, I know)

Same with State of Decay. Usually not on the fence as much as I have been for this sale..

friday

Yeah, your game intake slows down after a few years of sales.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
They should have one day where the team with the least amount of points wins. Instead of getting points for your team, you can choose which team you give your points to. That way, if one team has very few points, the other teams can gang up on them and give them a ton of points.

Careful with the GoT stuff please, particularly anything that would be considered a spoiler for the recent season. There are people still new to the show or haven't caught up for reasons.

Get on with it. It's overwhelmed the culture to where references are common conversation tools.

Hate this anti-spoiler nonsense. The rest of us have to treat something like some big secret months after something has aired. Bah I say.

onionfrog

I might be able to depending on the flash sales..

Which would be fine since I blew a 4th of my Steam Budget on the Day 1 sales already. :p

Seems not many people noticed that Agarest Zero was also featured in the Agarest Flashsale.

At least the cards still seem to be around 80cents. So I kinda got the Game for like 1€ after selling all the cards.

Kadin

Team Red should feel silly.

Wasting all that money and still falling short of Purple.

Green and Blue understand the only winning move is not to play.
I didn't see it before it ended earlier. How close to Red get? Last I looked last night we were behind by some 45k points or so...

Zomba13

Is the DLC for State of Decay worth it? The Breakdown one (the cheaper one) sounds like just an endless mode and the other one, Lifeline, sounds more interesting but is it any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom