• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rnr1224

Picked up state of decay. First purchase of the sale. Excited to try it out. These zombie Sim type games always interested me so it's about time I take the plunge.

Purple Team had the most sharks which attracted all the remora.

Purple team tokens shoot up in price as more teams try to jump ship.

Valve swims in a pile of money while the rest of us cry.

Nzyme32

if yesterday was anything to go by I think its safe to say purple is just going to win again, too many rich people in that team.

Not necessarily. Purple will be the target for all negative tokens. You can see from the stats, that this is happening for both purple and red

valve's economist is probably having nonstop orgasms over this
You mean valve's former economist. His tenure came to a close but I'm sure they have plenty of other ideas.

if yesterday was anything to go by I think its safe to say purple is just going to win again, too many rich people in that team.
At the start of the sale Purple was lagging behind. I joked it was because of me (mr. 1 trading card and 2 purchases in the last 12 months).

AJ_Wings

Wanted to buy that Rage's DLC but apparently the bank's prepaid cards are down due to a "system upgrade".

Fantastic timing guys. :/

Get on with it. It's overwhelmed the culture to where references are common conversation tools.

Hate this anti-spoiler nonsense. The rest of us have to treat something like some big secret months after something has aired. Bah I say.

This is an international forum and there are people who don't even have the possibility to watch this yet (legally). Be nice.

If you're counterargument is just that you should allowed to be an ass, then so be it. Maybe I'm just used to SteamGAF being relatively compromising compared to the OT.

If you don't want to be spoiled, then fine. If you're worried about others being spoiled. Let people be worried for themselves. Don't need to nanny state it.

Citizen Kane still too recent? Got it.

oti

Banned
My favourite part about the sales now that I own most of the games I want, is finding little known or forgotten games.

Yeah, it's my first sale with a capable PC (skipping on the PS4 for now), rediscovering older games on better hardware is exciting!

rtcn63

If you don't want to be spoiled, then fine. If you're worried about others being spoiled. Let people be worried for themselves. Don't need to nanny state it.

GoT S4 was this year, and just ended last week. There are markets that haven't received/aren't allowed feasible access to it yet. Even the OT threads have spoiler warnings in their titles. There's precedence. Stop. Just stop.

just let it go, jerks are gonna be jerks. -_-

You're right, this probably isn't going to accomplish anything. Ganbatte team pink!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I just wonder why are they so high. Do you get some lewd profile backgrounds?

I know the anime-cards are always higher than the normal ones, but Agarest seems to stand on the top.

There are waifu backgrounds for Agarest 1. Literally. They're in a wedding dress.

I sold one for $25.

That's why I wanted to grab Zero on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom