• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Oh no I bought Blood Dragon just a few hours ago and now I want Call of Juarez so I lose a few cents. I'm so going to call the Verbraucherschutzzentrale!!!!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Just looked at the Agarest cards for both games. I expected them to be way cheaper since they were on sale. But dammmmn, never underestimate the power of waifu cards.

Idling intensifies

edit:

Seems not many people noticed that Agarest Zero was also featured in the Agarest Flashsale.

At least the cards still seem to be around 80cents. So I kinda got the Game for like 1€ after selling all the cards.

Great minds, etc.

Atruvius

Got a new debit card and bought a few games(Blood Dragon and Freespace 2). Now I have to wait till 26th until I can use the market. Great. :/

Arthea

I haven't played it for a long while but IIRC, the "Lost Eternia Shards" packs are the meatier ones with multiple new maps and loot in each pack. All the other ones are like one map per DLC or costumes and such.

Thanks, I see that Lost Eternia Shards are sold as a separate pack, conveniently.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
You can enter both.
Just send 2 seperate PMs to ModBot.

You can only enter for multiple games in one giveaway if it's a free-for-all, which is clearly noted in the giveaway's rules. This giveaway in specific is not a free-for-all. Otherwise, only your first entry will count.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
With keys about 3 keys. So assuming the key is like 1,70€, 3 keys would be 5,10€.
Selling 4 cards for about 80cent, the Game cost me about 1,90€.

Yeah, Agarest cards go for a lot. I was waiting for a sale on Zero. Oh well. There's a chance it'll return.

wrowa

The second day is pretty weak. :/ I'm not actually complaining though, I actually don't want to spend much money this year... Well, to be honest, I didn't want to spend any during this year's sale, but I already failed at that yesterday.

rtcn63

Get on with it. It's overwhelmed the culture to where references are common conversation tools.

Hate this anti-spoiler nonsense. The rest of us have to treat something like some big secret months after something has aired. Bah I say.

You could- like someone just did recently- mark the spoiler beforehand and just have a link instead of embedding or just use spoiler tags. And I can't believe there are people irritated that they can't spoil elements of a major series when it's become part of the fan lexicon to not spoil elements of that major series. (Book or show) It's a steam sale thread, people would get completely blindsided.

nai

H08dN9F9ZpgC.png

The only logical move.

You are betting on someone entering the wrong price by mistake?

You could- like someone just did recently- mark the spoiler beforehand and just have a link instead of embedding. And I can't believe there are people irritated that they can't spoil elements of a major series where it's become part of the public lexicon to not spoil elements of that major series. It's a steam sale thread, people would get completely blindsided.

CITIZEN KANE SPOILER REDACTED

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
for the love of God, vote for puzzle platformer

three games on my wishlist there :p

jakomocha

Should I bite on Bulletstorm? How bout Spore, Rage and COJ: Gunslinger?

Also, does Orion: Dino Horde have a "so bad it is good" appeal or is it just bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom