• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
41% chance of getting card I need from booster pack. *buy booster pack* *get 3 of the same card (that I didn't need)* *sell cards back to marketplace*. Maybe there is hope for me ending this in the black...

derExperte

Get on with it. It's overwhelmed the culture to where references are common conversation tools.

Hate this anti-spoiler nonsense. The rest of us have to treat something like some big secret months after something has aired. Bah I say.

This is an international forum, not everyone has immediate access to everything.

Blue Team knows they're outmatched and they've accepted it.

We tried out best but saw we were playing with crazy people and decided to just let go.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
To the guy that quoted me about 16 pages back talking about picking up Hawkeye floppies, definitely do that. One of the best comics out there. Shame there's been such a long delay since the last issue but it sounds like that's getting worked out.

Back to Steam! Was considering picking up TWD S2 but then I realised I haven't finished season 1 yet. Season 2 will be back on sale for a higher discount once it's finished.

Behold my shitty artistic skills hastily made MS Paint contribution.

Took the idea further.
14467362815_d9fe10661b_o.png
14280908387_bdac1f819b_o.png

14466019092_3a5545f514_o.png
14280745150_b1ce87826b_o.png

14280745170_88a6ef0937_o.png

Versifier

This Summer sale may end poorly for my wallet at this rate!
Day 1+2: Divinity Original Sin Digital Collectors Edition, Game Dev Tycoon, State of Decay Breakdown, and One Way Heroics(This game is a lot of fun so far)

Go Purple!

Respect

Looks like a good time for Warband then! Should hold me over until D:OS

#REDTEAM

star-wars-wedge-antilles-dennis-lawson.jpg

(...maybe State of Decay too-worth it GAF??)

Copons

Motherfucking Costa Rica.

Also, not interested in this day. :(

Who has been following the summer cards prices: are they going up or down?
I was thinking to sell them like, last day, to appeal people who think "I didn't win anything the other days THIS IS LAST ONE SO I'M TOTALLY GONNA WIN NOW", but if they're going down, I could use the 30 eurocents or so.

liezryou

Get on with it. It's overwhelmed the culture to where references are common conversation tools.

Hate this anti-spoiler nonsense. The rest of us have to treat something like some big secret months after something has aired. Bah I say.

You sir, are an asshole. I saw the entire season but didn't see the finale. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together after seeing the pic. Keep the spoilers in the spoilers thread.

marrec

Banned
You know, Green Team is legit the winners. Saving money, spending on games, selling cards to other teams who're fruitlessly attempting to have a small chance to win a couple games.

*counts his steam bucks*

Bread and circuses my boys, bread and circuses.

You sir, are an asshole. I saw the entire season but didn't see the finale. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together after seeing the pic. Keep the spoilers in the spoilers thread.

I didn't post or say anything about GoT. Jesus. I'm an asshole because someone else posted something?

Or are you talking Citizen Kane?

meanspartan

Is there a way to mass sell your cards? I really could not give two shits about crafting badges or whatever, but it sucks to go through the 6 pages of cards ive acumulated one by one to sell them for 10-20 cents each lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom