• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

j9vAca7FFP4rg.png

Zeliard

Alright no need for this thread to descend into silly spoiler talk when we're busy descending into squabbles over whose random color rocks the hardest.

Yes, if you're going to post GoT stuff or whatever, be reasonable and tag it properly, or refrain from posting it.

npa189

Is state of decay worth $5? It had a lot of buzz when it came out on 360, but I haven't heard much since. Its a finished game right?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda pissed that I bought BulletStorm over Rage. I just heard about the DRM, after I bought it. Looks like I'll just have to finish it before that happens (I hate rushing through games).

I should have bought Rage, and finished my playthrough of it. I remember playing it when it was free to play for a weekend, and it was pretty fun. The racing I remember was terrible, but that's about it.

Ibuki

Banned
Is state of decay worth $5? It had a lot of buzz when it came out on 360, but I haven't heard much since. Its a finished game right?

I think it was great even when I payed $20 for it. The Breakdown DLC gives it more of a randomized element. If you like Zombie survival type stuff you will enjoy it.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I wonder how much you could make from buying team change tokens when they're low and selling them when they're high. It's a pretty hefty price to start buying them, though.

Crayons

Banned
To the person who is buying up all the Steam cards in my neighborhood:

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what games you want. If you are looking for tears, I can tell you I already have plenty. But what I do have are a very particular set of games, games I have acquired over a very long time. Games that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop buying up all the Steam cards, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

liamneeson_27.jpg

wrowa

One should use these to change teams.

lWoIO1Q.png

But is the cost worth it?

Okay, seriously, what's the deal with the teams? I thought only a selected few of the winning team get a few games from their wishlist for free, but there's got to be more to it, right? I mean, people aren't paying 20€ just to be on the winning team... or are they?

marrec

Banned
I wonder how much you could make from buying team change tokens when they're low and selling them when they're high. It's a pretty hefty price to start buying them, though.

Risky market too as there's really no guarantee or pattern yet. Besides "Purple is usually #1".

Okay, seriously, what's the deal with the teams? I thought only a selected few of the winning team get a few games from their wishlist for free, but there's got to be more to it, right? I mean, people aren't paying 20€ just to be on the winning team... or are they?

That's the psychology of Winning.

No matter the cost, people always want to be on the winning team.

Sera O

Banned
And red stages an uprising!

I just contributed a point for green. It's in the bag now, ladies and gentlemen.

So guys, mount and blade warband. Y/N for someone who would mostly play single player?

Shoogoo

The Walking Dead: Season 2 includes 3 episodes?

Season 1 had 5 episodes, or am I crazy?

I didn't play either of them, but I'm quite interested.

rtcn63

Sorry i quoted the wrong person. Changed tabs got screwed up, yeah i was.

And I apologize to anyone if I seem to have went overboard (especially the mods for the tangent), it's just that someone actually did post a MAJOR S4 spoiler earlier in this thread yesterday. So if you're new... don't go too far back.

Anyways, I'm rooting for Pink and Red, my team and the previous underdogs.

tumblr_inline_mjvermmvez1qz4rgp.gif

To the person who is buying up all the Steam cards in my neighborhood:

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what games you want. If you are looking for tears, I can tell you I already have plenty. But what I do have are a very particular set of games, games I have acquired over a very long time. Games that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop buying up all the Steam cards, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

liamneeson_27.jpg

hahaha awesome. such clever.

Anustart

Pink team knows what's up. It's like Goldilocks and the three bears. We're not show boatin', but we're also not dead last. Pink is just where it wants to be, waiting for the moment to STRIKE like a hungry cobra.

El Sloth

Banned
Man, this thread moves too fast for me.

Am I the only that keeps mistaking Zeilard's new tag as a penis when ever I catch it out of the corner of my eye?

Kadin

With the way some people on Steam buy games, etc., this is completely fathomable. Par for the course if you ask me. Some people just have deep wallets and take this stuff very seriously.

I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom