• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

With all this praise of one way heroics, i think im going to pick it up. It's only .87$ anyway. I made that much from selling two cards.

AkuMifune

Banned
Purple just farted out 4k points within ten minutes. WHERE THEY KEEP PULLING THAT MONEY FROM!?

tumblr_lqa781IKpi1qdtud2o1_400.gif

Danj

It's weird that I haven't bought anything in the sale yet. Unless that just means I already bought everything last sale o_O

Kadin

Anyone have a link to a really good example of what kind of games can be made with RPG Maker VX Ace? I've always wanted to dabble with this tool but never really saw the potential.

Anbec7

What is all this colors war going about? this is my first Steam madness so I don't know what is going on! Still I'm exited but my wallet ):

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
*wakes up and checks community voted games*

YOU HAD ONE JOB

I don't get it. Shooters ALWAYS go on sale. Why vote for them?

Lomax

So I saw this morning south park at 30%, but it was not a daily, community or flash.
Now I enter the page, and is back to its normal price, not sale whatsover.
WTF?!

It was from the community vote. If you're using the app, it doesn't show all 4 games, just 1, but all 4 are on sale.

Baust

Not sure if it's been asked already, but did Koei fix DW8 on PC? I remember it lacking several things like controller support and online co-op when it launched.

That was its community choice price.

Fuck, then i didnt look well. Didnt know it went for offer.
Only 30%, pretty meh price ubi. (I wanted it cheap, becuase they took away all the international dubs THQ was giving the game), even if I want the game a lot as an obsidian and south park fan).
Will wait for another sale of it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom