• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJace

Did I choose well, fellow purp brehs?

n47sIub.png

8BVEL2S.png

9mZJQJN.png

Holy shit, you lucky sonovabitch

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I still have the rest of the day to decide if I want to pick up Divinity Original Sin. I absolutely loved Divine Divinity, it's one of my favorite games. I tried Dragon Commander and I didn't care for it much though. This one looks like a "return to roots" kind of game, which sounds amazing. I'm in the mood for a good action / loot / dungeon crawling rpg...

But man, $30.

-MD-

Not sure if it's been asked already, but did Koei fix DW8 on PC? I remember it lacking several things like controller support and online co-op when it launched.

I've been using my dualshock 4 since it came out with no issues.

Don't know about coop.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I still have the rest of the day to decide if I want to pick up Divinity Original Sin. I absolutely loved Divine Divinity, it's one of my favorite games. I tried Dragon Commander and I didn't care for it much though. This one looks like a "return to roots" kind of game, which sounds amazing. I'm in the mood for a good action / loot / dungeon crawling rpg...

But man, $30.

giphy.gif

Anony

games that are 50, 75% off are good bets that they wont be in the daily/flash sales right?
i'm getting really impatient and want to buy something

I want to pick up Far Cry 2 but I cant stomach the checkpoints. I saw the realism mod but it just lowers the chance of being followed, there must be some kind of mod to stop the checkpoints respawning right? Please :(

Copons

Speaking of crates, anyone knows what am I supposed to do with TF2 ones?
I mean I have 6 of them but I don't care enough to buy a key to open them. Is there some way to make money out of them?

Mrbob

But man, $30.

Find someone to pair up with the collectors edition and split the cost.

ref

Wow, red was getting decimated yesterday, now we're in first?!

I knew my red boys would come through!

liezryou

But man, $30.

What. WHAT. Dragon commander was bloody AWESOME.

Banned
Well steam is making it easy to save money this year lol. Terrible sales. South Park at 33% and ACIV at 40%? I'll wait for a daily or flash sale for ACIV or a preorder bonus for Metro Redux but everything else will wait for the autumn or Xmas sale lol.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Damn team blue what the hell. Ugh.

How is Prison Architect? I've had my eye on it for a year but it is still in early access. Worth the money?

Played it a few months ago, fun game, very deep and involved though. Felt like I never had enough time to do everything, but that was mainly the game's learning curve. It should get easier with each new prison I build. Haven't had a chance to play it lately though, seems to get some good solid updates.

Denton

I want to pick up Far Cry 2 but I cant stomach the checkpoints. I saw the realism mod but it just lowers the chance of being followed, there must be some kind of mod to stop the checkpoints respawning right? Please :(

Just use the buses to get around the map. Seriously. Respawning was not a problem at all, since I moved around the map naturally, and when needing to go large distance, buses are available.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
games that are 50, 75% off are good bets that they wont be in the daily/flash sales right?
i'm getting really impatient and want to buy something

75% yes
50% no

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Is DW8 region locked? Might wanna grab it for cheap from a seller if not...

Chariot

Wow, red was getting decimated yesterday, now we're in first?!

I knew my red boys would come through!
Well, it only matters weither you are the first. Not by how many points or contributers. It doesen't matter wether you're 5th or 2nd, you don't get anything anyway and the points won't get carried over to the next day. So people just didn't contributed at all at some point, since the battle was unwinnable, so they blew it out today and inspired others to do so as well. If green, blue and pink are smart, they would be laying low for today to snag it tomorrow, just letting red and purple duked themselves out.

Jonm1010

Banned
A couple questions.

1.) Has anyone played Dynasty Warriors PC and is it any good? Worth the price? Haven't played a Dynasty Warriors since the Ps2 but have recently been interested in playing it again.

2.) Maybe I missed it in the OP but what is this Blue, Red, Green, Purple team stuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom