• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
th

IMG_3351.JPG

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
He probably had a hanging chad

Steam's butterfly ballots are notorious for this. He's probably one of the one thousand people that caused the inferior candidate (for community choice) to win. I worry about the ramifications over the next 10 days of the sale... or even the next 4 years.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Thats disappointing. I really wanted to play a Dynasty Warriors but want a good one and don't want to pay $50 for one.

The reviews on the Steam page seem to be pretty good but I trust GAF over other places any day.

If you like Dynasty Warriors, go for it. Just don't expect a superior PC version because it's ported directly from last gen systems. It is also lacking online multiplayer and some DLC, so it's not really the "complete" version

Soroc

Thanks to all who responded about RPG Maker. I'm gonna wishlist it and leave it to the end of the sale I think to see if it goes a little lower.

inm8num2

Just biding our time while Red and Purple throw everything they have at each other. We'll walk over both of your ruined corpses tomorrow.

As you walk over our corpses, Red Team will rise from the ashes and plunge your teams into an abyss of despair.

Jonm1010

Banned
If you like Dynasty Warriors, go for it. Just don't expect a superior PC version because it's ported directly from last gen systems. It is also lacking online multiplayer and some DLC, so it's not really the "complete" version

hmm. Maybe I'll just wait for the ps4 version to drop in about a year or so.

I guess Walking Dead Season 2 will be my only purchase today.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Steam's butterfly ballots are notorious for this. He's probably one of the one thousand people that caused the inferior candidate (for community choice) to win. I worry about the ramifications over the next 10 days of the sale... or even the next 4 years.

The current Community vote has no wrong option. For once, the community will choose the correct candidate.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I'm working through Dishonored from the last steam sale.. is this game supposed to get better? Kind of lackluster so far :(

marrec

Banned
Do you guys think the Walking dead season 2 will go any lower ?

Unless they have some super secret sale that we're all not privy to but you are.

Then no, it will not go any lower.

I personally don't think it's worth 12.50. It's a big step down from the first Season.

Garcia

I feel bad for not helping my team (blue). I have hundreds of money to spend, but nothing that interests me for now

Unless there's some cyclic team rotation I would stay the hell away from the game. Right now your best bet would be to just spend a couple dozen bucks in order to switch to the winning team.

It started as a competition but right now it's just a matter of who has the most money to spend and switch sides accordingly.

Eusis

Vote for Sci-fi Cyberpunk and maybe the Shadowrun returns dlc will go on a deeper discount!
Well, it's not guarantee DLC will go on sale but it's why I went with that.

Although it always seems like the opposite of what I vote wins so sorry I screwed everyone over.

Arthea

It probably would be prudent to add to OP, that glitch of not getting cards for voting is back. There were so many of us today, so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom