• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaZZe

Banned
And dead again.

ibt7bbj9Fvcc4j.gif

HAHAHA AMAZING

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Also for those interested:

Alternate Entry: To manually enter the Sweepstakes, each eligible entrant must print his or her name, address, city, state, country, postal code, email address, Steam account name, and telephone number, as well as the day of the sale that the entry is for, on a self-addressed 4”x6” note card and mail the completed form to: Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98009-1688. Note cards mailed in envelopes will not be accepted prior to June 19, 2014. Note cards mailed in envelopes and postmarked between June 19 and June 29, 2014 will be accepted. No e-mailed or faxed alternate entries are eligible. Facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be void. Alternate entries received after July 1, 2014 will not be eligible for any Sweepstakes. Each user may submit one alternative entry per the day from June 19 to June 28; each day’s entry must be postmarked on that day. Proof of sending or submitting an alternate entry is not proof of receipt of such alternate entry.

This is a US law, not sure how they'll handle these since prizes are being awarded daily.

sleepykyo

State of Decay -75% $4.99, yay or nay?

price wise not sure. In terms of the game itself, the lite sim elements and the way survivors contribute to homes make it one of the best zombie games. There is a little jank but it was easily my goty over tomb raider and bioshock infinite (granted both games are a really low bar).

marrec

Banned
Wait, so it's just a random 3 picked by them, or the top 3, or pick any 3 but he didn't have much on there, or what?

If you're one of the 30 winners you get to pick the three games that you want off your wishlist.

Which is why I put Gal Civ there.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I love the idea that they need (probably by law) to have a postal option for entering, just in case people don't have an internet connection. Even though the competition is to win games that are only distributed via an internet connection.

Hanzou

price wise not sure. In terms of the game itself, the lite sim elements and the way survivors contribute to homes make it one of the best zombie games. There is a little jank but it was easily my goty over tomb raider and bioshock infinite (granted both games are a really low bar).
So it was your game of the year but you are not sure it's worth $5?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what am I looking at? are these all the games you've bought so far or something? if it is god damn thats a lot :eek:

list of games purple team winners won from yesterday

The shooting is eeeeh, the driving is bleh, the "story" is blaaargh.

dont listen to Turfster he only has one hand, he cant play first person shooters

I've picked a few interesting things so far, but it's mainly indie stuff like Van Helsing II and Cloudbuilt. The only thing I really want left is The Last Tinker: City of Colours and Wolfenstein if it gets a nice discount.

Anustart

Pink knows how to game the system. Were driving the cost of pink tokens down, buying them up, then sell at massive profit when we ball out and get 600k points a day.

derExperte

Some of those games that people won... wow people are f'ing stupid.

Maybe that one dude really, I mean REALLY, wanted Intrusion 2. It could've been his ultimate goal in life. Don't make fun of him, man.

Also there are people even in here asking how this works on every new page. Or multiple times on the same page. So yeah.

Preferred past Sales where you had to play games to earn achievements for rewards. At this point this is nothing but carrot dangling to make you spend more money. Evil bastards.

Why are you lying to him? Game Dev is terrible.

I enjoyed it. I have a positive experience. I have shared that with someone else in the form of a recommendation. No contradictions here. No lies. I lie would be I really enjoyed it, not worth getting. As I ultimately believe it is worth getting. Fool.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I love the idea that they need (probably by law) to have a postal option for entering, just in case people don't have an internet connection. Even though the competition is to win games that are only distributed via an internet connection.

It's not that they need a postal option, it's that they need to have a no purchase necessary option and the only way they can prevent abuse of that is to use the postal requirement to make the cost of the no purchase necessary option as high or higher as the cost of entering with a purchase.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
? where are you getting that from? I dont find it, and I believe if that was the case it'd be highlighted front and center.

cDqPGB1.png

Maybe I am interpreting that wrong though. I took it to mean no repeats, but it does not specifically say that. But it does say you can give it away or trade it, so... in essence, no repeats?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Maybe that one dude really, I mean REALLY, wanted Intrusion 2. It could've been his ultimate goal in life. Don't make fun of him, man.

Not really his fault if he had randomly placed it in the top 3 slots of his wishlist. There are many people who don't care about the order of wishlisted games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom