• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

WTF

jb2iTy3JUvqzgV.png

So always sometimes monsters says summer sale offer ends June 30, does that mean the game won't be discounted any further or added to the flash sales during this sale?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
surely I cant be the only one that thinks the tokens to change teams and steal points completely destroyed and sullied this meta?

it all looks so fucking shady now

rtcn63

surely I cant be the only one that thinks the tokens to change teams and steal points completely destroyed and sullied this meta?

Agreed, but it's not as if they've being opaque about it. They want you to spend money and maybe regress into a caveman state. I'm just happy my cards are selling.

Chariot

Yeah, changing teams and no reshuffle everyday is stupid. Purple has now a lot more active people than the others and it will only get worse.

Garcia

You and many others, myself included. I'm out of the game permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom