• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirror's Edge a flash sale and people missed it?
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Swapper -- MB-98F6C7488037A345 - Taken by Shackzam
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 (Origin) -- MB-4F93C2F52F774409 - Taken by ModBot
Dead Space -- MB-E4571CB6A13E6F6D - Taken by MisterLuffy
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (origin) -- MB-A3574956887626BF
Mirror's Edge -- MB-1D268DEB2D43ABAF - Taken by ActStriker
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 (Origin) #2 -- MB-3C6CEFD71E487E6B
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-EB0E9165FF9820DA - Taken by jiggsaw
vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 (Origin) -- MB-209A1A42C6DAB773 - Taken by Kaisersalsek
Crysis 2 -- MB-8F230A1445D8F09C
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 (origin) -- MB-78ED246C5F4A0A82
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-CB439C76D342C034
Guacamelee -- MB-960E0C51C2EE08A0 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo

EDIT: Please get the Steam games with cards Team Pink memebrs.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I officially renounce my team green avatar, meta is too shady!

Mrbob

The sales meta used to be awesome and resulted in you getting free games, it incentive you to buy games and play old ones to get new rewards. Now it's a matter of you paying valve directly for the chance to win shitty cosmetics. I still enjoy the sales but the meta's something that I can't get excited about any more.

Dynasty Warriors is looking mighty tempting today though, I'm not too sure that I should get it after getting Original Sin yesterday though.

I love Dynasty Warriors 8XL, but if you aren't going to play it anytime soon save your 25 dollars.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so sorry pink team. I sell all my cards for crack :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
these Agarest waifu cards are amazing
for making money

Erekiddo

I had a foil Agarest: Generations of War card drop. Now if someone would buy it...

Also, I have a loyalty coupon for 1001 Spikes. If it does happen to go on sale, does the sale price + coupon stack?

Arthea

I think Valve made mistake with this metagame. People are willing spend amazing amount of money on cards, that's true, but I still believe that games make them more money, they should have setup this in such a way, that team points were awarded for buying games, not only for badges. But then again, may be that would be too complicated.

kevin1025

Banned
Oh man, thanks to KenOD for Risen! This is one I've been looking forward to getting into for a while now, and missed the Humble Bundle it was part of. Very happy to receive this. Thank you!!

It's time for another giveaway.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam 3 -- MB-8F79AE3F2D9C9E3C - Taken by Sub Zero. 12 entrants total.
Civilization 3 -- MB-B0924ED6EBA14C07 - Taken by Berto. 3 entrants total.
A Virus Named Tom -- MB-D78F73A6FFF7148D - Taken by PossumMeat. 3 entrants total.
Contraption Maker -- MB-A0E3F97BE0CAEFA3 - Taken by Diedac. 7 entrants total.
Anomoly 2 -- MB-F126A1EEADA1DFD1 - Taken by wildfire. 2 entrants total.

t1403308217z1.png

valouris

This sale I'll try to not buy any game whatsoever. Unless it's like an incredibly good deal on a game I really would like to play. Maybe.

Also, the teams setup seems really bad.

I'm in the wrong thread aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom