• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengraven

I'm fucking Green.

Figures I'd be on the team that's in last place.

Can someone make my avatar green (and remove that mistletoe)?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anyone think Timeshift will get cheaper than 4.99? Looks like it is cheaper today than yesterday but I don't see it on the front page.

its already 75%, its a old ass game, so no

no it wont

stay renewable, greenites!

idAWQJqoaGyIH.gif

That has got to be your favorite gif lol

Nzyme32

What are the odds Ghostbusters will go on sale at some point? I'm guessing zero, right?

It's currently at 50% off ($9.99), available for $4.99. There's no way it's dropping below this, being an older game, right?

There is a chance. What I am doing is keeping it on the wishlist so I won't forget. I'll wait till the last day and pick it up if it hasn't gone on sale at all

Zafir

Steamboxes - US Only
Every Game on Steam Winner - US Only
1 Known Winner of 2014 Summer Adventure Sweepstake - US Based

It's probably coincidence.

Read T&Cs.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=841502

Well, they specifically came out and said for the Steambox it was going to be US only. Still annoyed they decided to do that after they got all our information, but whatever. Consequently, I don't think they'd hide it now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
also, and not to try and influence any votes since our votes barely matter compared to the uninformed masses in the first place, but the likelyhood of Shadowrun Returns being a daily deal is MUCH higher than the indie games on the other tab

Turfster

You know what Steam really needs?
A fucking "I AM NOT AN IDIOT I KNOW I AM BUYING SHIT JUST LET ME FUCKING BUY THIS VIRTUAL BULLSHIT WITH ONE CLICK" option to let us normal people have a chance of buying something on the market before the bots snap everything up.

Syril

What's the deal with the Call of Juarez Gunslinger demo? Every time I try to install it it loads my library and nothing happens.

Ibuki

Banned
For today my haul was Gunslinger and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. I didn't play the first Amnesia very long, but I hear this one is far better. I have only heard good things about Gunslinger. Now to resist the next wave of deals.

Umi88

you dont need to be an US resident to get the free games from the metagame, someone on here in Spain got his three games ;)

Garcia

Exactly, the changed it after gathering info and Valve said it was due to US Regulations - they presented it as a sweepstake (http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamMachines/).

I was out of the game as soon as I started to notice people were selling team-switching tokens and point-stealing items. Knowing that the only guy who won and posted in this thread lives in the US just helps to seal the deal. Edit: It's not US based after all.

I'm just focusing on the games. It's still very interesting to watch thousands of people getting whaled like crazy, as is also the fact I was a whale for the very first hours of the contest.

Rhaknar

For today my haul was Gunslinger and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. I didn't play the first Amnesia very long, but I hear this one is far better. I have only heard good things about Gunslinger. Now to resist the next wave of deals.

nobody has ever said that

not even trashing the game, I bought it and already gifted 3 of them, but nobody has ever said that :p

t0rment

ok gaf, i have an ultrabook with a 740M that can play most games well. is payday 2 worth it with randoms? i have on ps3 because of plus but payday 1 was so bad with the controller that i don't want to waste my time downloading on the ps3.

Kadin

You know what Steam really needs?
A fucking "I AM NOT AN IDIOT I KNOW I AM BUYING SHIT JUST LET ME FUCKING BUY THIS VIRTUAL BULLSHIT WITH ONE CLICK" option to let us normal people have a chance of buying something on the market before the bots snap everything up.
LOL, very much agreed. It's a futile attempt it seems to try and ever get the cheapest of anything during these sales. I can't see myself clicking more accurately or any faster and yet I never ever get said item. Stopped trying after 20mins yesterday and pretty much won't try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom