• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sin Episodes:Episode 1.
Come at me.
Dude, if this were to go up for $2.49 like it did in October of 2012, I'd get it no questions asked. This is vintage Steam we're talking here, a game still underrated by the FPS community. All of you guys need to get this and SiN Gold on GOG so Tom Mustaine and his merry men can get back to work!

You know what Steam really needs?
A fucking "I AM NOT AN IDIOT I KNOW I AM BUYING SHIT JUST LET ME FUCKING BUY THIS VIRTUAL BULLSHIT WITH ONE CLICK" option to let us normal people have a chance of buying something on the market before the bots snap everything up.
Are you sure you want to buy it?

Like really sure?

Really, really, not-suing-us sure?

Great! The item is gone now though.

Majukun

i was thinking about get dmc 3 and 4 since now there's the mod for dmc 3 that introduces switching weapons and styles on the fly..it's not on the dailies but it's already 75% off..time to bite?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Honestly surprised at the lack of interest in regards to if this entire sweepstake meta-game is US Citizens only or not. I guess the competition is too strong for some.

You keep going on about this, but there's no interest because there's no evidence it's US-only besides you finding a google search that says that a lot of sweepstakes are US-only and Valve using the standard "this contest isn't legal in places where contests aren't legal".

Turfster

Dude, if this were to go up for $2.49 like it did in October of 2012, I'd get it no questions asked. This is vintage Steam we're talking here, a game still underrated by the FPS community. All of you guys need to get this and SiN Gold on GOG so Tom Mustaine and his merry men can get back to work!

Yep. I remember loving it when I played it at a friend's so many years ago, so I figured "hey, I'll get it because it's been on sale every last time I missed it, and then it fucking DOESN'T. I just replayed Sin Gold, I need this.

Are you sure you want to buy it?

Like really sure?

Really, really, not-suing-us sure?

Great! The item is gone now though.

The best part is that Valve's client still uses the FUCKING BULLSHIT WEBPAGE shit, so every time you TRY TO CLICK ON THE FUCKING AGREEMENT CHECKBOX, you select crap instead. Byebye, chance.

You keep going on about this, but there's no interest because there's no evidence it's US-only besides you finding a google search that says that a lot of sweepstakes are US-only and Valve using the standard "this contest isn't legal in places where contests aren't legal".

Apologies for trying to get some discussion on the matter to see if people knew more than I did. However, thankfully, it would seem that someone has noticed and suggested that someone from Spain has won.

Chariot

WULK8DC.jpg

You Green Lantern guys were supposed to be the best? What happened?

It would seem the power of will isn't strong enough.

Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur, Ter lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok -- Formorrow Sur!
Thats fitting. Rage is what I am feeling right now

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
A fucking "I AM NOT AN IDIOT I KNOW I AM BUYING SHIT JUST LET ME FUCKING BUY THIS VIRTUAL BULLSHIT WITH ONE CLICK" option to let us normal people have a chance of buying something on the market before the bots snap everything up.

Actually, yeah, this is something Steam really needs. I missed out on a lot of really cheap CS:GO cards last night because of constantly having to agree to the license.

AsylumX

The new system will solve all that, it's more like the stock market... so... maybe it's better, or not. Who knows...

oneils

Buy TimeShift™
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 30 June

The sale is valid until the 30th so wait until the last day.

EDIT: Despite how I would be surprised if it drops lower, why take the chance? Just wait and see. You're not in any rush really.

thanks didn't realise the game was on sale til the 30th.

its already 75%, its a old ass game, so no

no it wont

It's an Activision game, so no.

yeah, good point. activision games usually don't go lower than that.

since it is on sale to the 30th, there is no rush. so i'll wait and see and nab it on the last day

rtcn63

So much stealing from Purple and they're still making everyone else look foolish. Meanwhile, no one's stolen from Pink.

One chess piece at a time. They're focusing their combined efforts on Purple, but you can be assured Pink (if they're still second) will be next.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want a blue shell to throw at purple.

Grief.exe

I never have a desire to frustrate Stump.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Alright i am about to fire up State of decay.

Also i am sad and appalled by Team blue.

before you freak out and curse the heavens like I did, AMD Beta drivers 14.6 beta has geometry corruption. Don't worry, your videocard is not about to kick the bucket.

latest stable drivers (14.4) don't have that issue, but I have yet to downgrade - i'm too lazy.

Tenrius

Could anyone confirm if GRID Autosport is region locked in Russia? The warning is there: http://store.steampowered.com/app/255220?cc=ru, but regionlocks.com says it's region free.

Steamdb indeed has a RU-specific package and it's number is 44076, here: http://steamdb.info/app/255220/subs/, but the add to cart button on the store page has a different ID, 45434 (it says "javascript:addToCart ( 45434)"). That ID seems to correspond to another package Does it mean that the game is indeed not region locked for the moment or not? I'm still not entirely sure how to use steamdb

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
How to beat the system: Everyone on Team Purple buy 2 pink tokens. All switch to Team Pink, Team Pink gets first place and token price spikes up dramatically. Sell for profit. Everyone wins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom