• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaDL50

Thoughts on Borderlands 2?

i have the game already but only some of the DLC sadly....i need like 4 more to actually call mine a GOTY edition -_-

so i have to just wait for B2 summer sales for the DLC's to go down 2.49 or 3.00 or something

i loved B1 and Mordecai was probably my favorite character there and i love my handcannon and sniper builds

loved the DLC's too

how is the game compared to B1 and how are the classes?

Yeah game is amazing, it's one of the few games I'm watching like a hawk to be placed as a Daily Deal or Flash Sale.

I own the game plus season pass but I don't have the Headhunter packs which are basically 5 extra super challenging boss fights with their own unique rewards.

Then there is the Vault Hunter 2 pack which raises the level cap an additional 11 levels (maxing it out to 72)

Content wise it has much more to offer over the original Borderlands, but both games are great.

Arthea

I have to say that winners really had no clue what to pick, otoh I never win exactly because I know (><)

ibwxjZ0i1fcbIf.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
No worries.
(The retailer took the responsibility for validating you, so Valve don't care.)

A Steam wallet code? Nah, a credit or debit card? Yeah :/

No. The market cooldown period only applies if you add funds using a payment method you hadn't previously used to purchase something from the store. As it's literally impossible to purchase something using Steam Wallet codes without having them added to your Steam Wallet, said codes do not impose a cooldown period.

Edit: I apologise if my phrasing comes off as condescending. I'm just being completely clear so as to leave no room for confusion/misunderstanding.

Rad. Thanks!

Tellaerin

im sure they thought about that. changing to the winner team costs $35 and a big percentage goes to Valve. they're gettin dat money.

Can't help thinking that people are going to start giving up once one of the teams builds up an "uncatchable" lead, though. I figured they'd make more by keeping things as competitive as possible over the entire sale, even with the cut they get on team switching.

Yeah game is amazing, it's one of the few games I'm watching like a hawk to be placed as a Daily Deal or Flash Sale.

I own the game plus season pass but I don't have the Headhunter packs which are basically 5 extra super challenging boss fights with their own unique rewards.

Then there is the Vault Hunter 2 pack which raises the level cap an additional 11 levels (maxing it out to 72)

Content wise it has much more to offer over the original Borderlands, but both games are great.

thanks for the info

i'm just missing the :
Psycho Pack
CE Pack
Creature Slaughterdome
Mechromancer Pack
Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt
and the Tiny Tina one ;_; .....

hopefully it does show up in the flash sale !

Quikies83

You still have to contribute points to be eligible for free games.

Purchasing games contributes right??
If so, I'm good.

edit: I don't remember a very good reception for Amnesia AMFP here. I quite enjoyed it. Nothing like the previous games in the series, but if you enjoyed Dear Esther and liked Amnesia Dark Descent even a little, you should buy it.

Pachimari

So if a team consisting of 11 members wins, and it's supposed to be 30 members of a team who wins their top 3 games, will all 11 just get their prize then?

And I want to help my team now. How do I craft? Buy cards until I have them all in a random game, and then craft a badge from those and that'll give me a point?

The_Monk

I see that Cacpcom didn't put nice discounts on the majority of their older titles. I guess this is good. At least they didn't pulled the discounts only after a couple of days after the sale, even if it was stated that they were going to be discounted until the end of said sale (which was what happened during Winter sale).

RedSwirl

What's Singularity like? Finishing OG Shadow Warrior got me in the mood for first person shooters that feature actual level design.

Arthea

So if a team consisting of 11 members wins, and it's supposed to be 30 members of a team who wins their top 3 games, will all 11 just get their prize then?

And I want to help my team now. How do I craft? Buy cards until I have them all in a random game, and then craft a badge from those and that'll give me a point?

you do realize that teams have thousands of members?
just checking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom