• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

today's deals will stop being garbage when puzzle platformers wins and I can get Telagrad and Stick it to the Man

other category is some "same old" material. former has never been on sale cause they're newer games.

Salsa

Nooo. I need Shadowrun!

guaranteed to be flash/daily/watever (tho to be fair they all are)

1 game that people wants that has been discounted plenty <<<<< 2 new games that dont get many discounts

I got Shadowrun when it was $10 previous sales and havent started it. yay me

The main thing I remember about Spore's many disappointments was in an interview they implied they were implementing mating animations based on body type and it sounded pretty neat and hilarious.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Holding out for a Revengeance deal during the sale. I own it on 360 but I'd much rather play it on my somewhat capable laptop. It hasn't been on sale much since it launched right?

Elija2

State of Decay is pretty fun but the framerate is pretty bad even on the lowest graphics setting. Are there any configs or mods to make the game run better?

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
C8JF9kN.png

I'm doing what I can but is hard like this :|

aaaaand purple got the lead back. :(

as a purple that's not as hardcore as my fellow members, you have my pity.

Honestly, I would love three free games, but I'm not going out of my way to make that happen. I craft one badge a day and keep my fingers crossed. I will say this whole ordeal is great for unloading cards I don't want/need

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
today's deals will stop being garbage when puzzle platformers wins and I can get Telagrad and Stick it to the Man

other category is some "same old" material. former has never been on sale cause they're newer games.

Teslagrad was in a bundle though. You know what hasn't been in a bundle?

Shadowrun Returns.

Salsa

im still in it for the shenanigans, but im ready to be done with this when Ass Creed 4 shows up for <$15 and I can fast forward to the 30th to just start playing Divinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom