• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing absolutely nothing for green team, guess folks like me are why we're now last heh.

But really it's paying to tattoo your profile for the slim chance of getting some games if your team even manages to win. Only thing gonna motivate me to care is if delisted games were valid prizes.

Oh OutRun... I yearn.

rtcn63

aye purple team, you ain't shit

red team comin' at ya

rmCjQ6B.gif

OmegaDL50

im still in it for the shenanigans, but im ready to be done with this when Ass Creed 4 shows up for <$15 and I can fast forward to the 30th to just start playing Divinity

YESS!!! We have the same idea.

Just replace Ass Creed 4 with Borderlands 2 or Mortal Kombat.

I'll be perfectly honest.

I had a plan, I knew the sale was coming. I knew exactly what I wanted to buy.

Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete, Borderlands 2 DLC, and Morrowind, it was so simple. All I had to do was wait. There was supposed to be no other distractions to fulfilling my objective.

But things somehow changed.

I was gifted Divinity : Original Sin by a very awesome and generous gaffer, then that Marlow Briggs game recommendation popped up, and then I saw Grim Dawn for $17 (which made me sell 3 pages worth of cards just to knock off $4 and get it for $13)

It seems every Summer Sale nothing ever goes to plan.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
im still in it for the shenanigans, but im ready to be done with this when Ass Creed 4 shows up for <$15 and I can fast forward to the 30th to just start playing Divinity

-66% ($13.60) is a distinct possibility given it's been three months since it was last on sale (-40%/$24, which also happens to be its current general discount), but don't be shocked if Ubi settles for -50% ($20).

Salsa

I need to pick up the other 3 AC games, so yes.

I left Revelations halfway through a while ago, but I've beaten 1, 2 and Brotherhood

my current plan is go back to Revelations for 15 minutes, see if I wanna keep playing it, then start 3 to gauge if I like it (since I drunkly paid $15 a while back like a chump), and if I don't just start IV which I expect to enjoy.

I only have like 50 more years to live man, I don't care

Village

Question do we join a team everyday, or we just stuck on the team they put us on? I am confused on how this whole team thing works.

Salsa

thanks for the GoT spoiler man. great.

edit: damn mods are fast. straight up removed the post

I still saw it tho, goddammit AstuteClass :/

Santiako

I left Revelations halfway through a while ago, but I've beaten 1, 2 and Brotherhood

my current plan is go back to Revelations for 15 minutes, see if I wanna keep playing it, then start 3 to gauge if I like it (since I drunkly paid $15 a while back like a chump), and if I don't just start IV which I expect to enjoy.

Don't even bother with 3, it's atrocious and a massive step back compared to 2-bro-rev.

Kadin

Why in hell do people feel a need to post anything remotely close to a spoiler for GoT or anything in a thread like this? I just don't get it...

Salsa

Why in hell do people feel a need to post anything remotely close to a spoiler for GoT or anything in a thread like this? I just don't get it...

totally worth ruining a show experience for many in order to make a dumb joke that some will get am I right

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Just watch the rest of Revelations' cutscenes on youtube and maybe do the same for III, or try to play that one. IV is way more entertaining than both.

OmegaDL50

I initially wasn't going to get into this color thing, but what the hell...

EDIT: Meh...now I look like Rain instead of Scorpion.

Whatever. it's only temporary.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
A DMC4 giveaway. Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-091694985E456BD2

t1403320703z1.png

QcaKxiy.gif

Kadin

totally worth ruining a show experience for many in order to make a dumb joke that some will get am I right
Yeah it just boggles the mind. People who do that shit should get perm banned.

Back on topic, I'm having a hard time deciding if I really should be selling my Summer cards now while they're still pretty decently priced or saving to make a few badges. I'm leaning towards the former at this point.

ModBot said:
Instructions for MrTeachwell:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840701.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

skull girls -- MB-F5712DC50657BE8C

t1403396453z1.png

I hope someone that wants and will have time to play this wins it but good luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom