• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotos

Posted this like 5 pages back but people have already bought some so I'll post it again.

I said this in the Buy/sell/trade thread but I think it fits in here. If it doesn't just tell me.

I have over $140 on steam (CS:GO Skins make bank) so I'll buy you anything for a discount.

So if you wanna get a set of games that equal around $80 you only have to pay $60.

I take PayPal if that's cool

Garcia

Watching that race unfold is just hilarious: Red and Purple fighting for the 1st. place and Blue Vs. Green fighting for the second to last position.

Pinks don't even know what the fuck is going on.

Uzzy

Is there any kind of story branching? The base game threw a whole bunch of choice into the last 10 minutes when they didn't have to follow through on any of it :p

Not when it comes to the main plot. At least not till the very end, when they do exactly what you say and put a whole bunch of choice in the last 10 minutes.

There are plenty of choices to make in the side quests, though I don't recall how much of a change they make to the plot, if any. I really should play Dragonfall again a second time to see.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
TlW2jpi.jpg

Why didn't you people warn me? You said this game was fun and steal at such a cheap price not that its like taking speed with a shot of caffeine. The rush is too strong.

I love it.

WHAT IS THIS!? It looks like Digdug and I love Digdug.

Card Boy

Banned
Halo: Spartan Assault cards are worth 25cents average this could change fast, get in early.

Game is decent but the main issues with it is it doesn't have dodge which would make the game better IMO plus the A button is doing nothing on the controller. Also there is no multiplayer of any kind on PC.

Garcia

TlW2jpi.jpg

Why didn't you people warn me? You said this game was fun and steal at such a cheap price not that its like taking speed with a shot of caffeine. The rush is too strong.

I love it.

That's why I refer to that game as Pac-Crack. It's worse than drugs! I'm happy to see my feed vibrant with Pac-Man DX+ activity. :D

rtcn63

I remember Quest64 for Gameboy being a Dig Dug clone. Luckily I harassed my mom into getting me Shadowgate... which wasn't all that great either.

Overdoziz

Banned
Bought CoJ: Gunslinger and been having a lot of fun with it so far. Gunplay is great and the storytelling is pretty unique. Definitely worth the five bucks, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom