• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuki

Banned
freakout.gif

He said 'sex'

that's right, I'm bringing that .gif back #bringinsexyback

That's fine with me I fucking love that gif. :)

Soroc

Holy shit! That 11k + jump Purple just did. Damn man what the hell... They are like an all pro team that trained for months for this lol

True, but they're both excellent. I wish their Galaga reboot attempts had been nearly as fun for me, they just knocked it out of the park with both of the Pac Mans.
I wish they hadn't aborted the project after Pac-Man and Galaga.

Tower of Druaga CE? Oh my GOD, I would just die.

Card Boy

Banned
damn i only was gonna pull the trigger because my friend is playing it now. but since it's up next i'll wait. sucks cos its friday tho and i want to play with friends ha.

well it has to win first, so its not really next. If it does't win it will most likely be a flash or daily @ $6 for 1 copy.

Soroc

Way to go valve. Should have never turned on real time scoreboards. Now I have no interest in buying games and instead watching the blow by blow of Red vs Purple :D

Yeah they've been busy punching in CC numbers for months.

Don't be jelly cuz you didn't have a CC to train with for months :D

Are 4Chan, Something Awful Forums, Face Punch and Reddit just piling into Red and Purple just so that someone may get a few free games, seems a bit rigged now.

Valve is going to have to scramble the teams daily now to avoid this bullshit.

#Team Green.

Acccent

TlW2jpi.jpg

Why didn't you people warn me? You said this game was fun and steal at such a cheap price not that its like taking speed with a shot of caffeine. The rush is too strong.

I love it.

haha yeah that moment when you turn around and chain-eat the ghosts the the sound effect keeps going higher and higher
trembling-o.gif

Aitor

It's basically Forrest Gump in The Wild West but I still enjoyed it

Also, it's the best western on PC until red dead redemption comes over....someday.

Does it still have the awful micro transactions? That stuff looked real bad when it came out.

yes, still has the micro transactions but there is no need to complete the game.

DarkFlow

Banned
Way to go valve. Should have never turned on real time scoreboards. Now I have no interest in buying games and instead watching the blow by blow of Red vs Purple :D

Don't be jelly cuz you didn't have a CC to train with for months :D

I am poor. :/ Thanks for reminding me

Anyroad, for those that want EYE Divide Cybermancy I made a giveaway for it. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840818&page=3
Beyond that, still several titles up for grab in the original big giveaway.
Ha, just after buying it! No regrets though, someone can grab your key and my chances for co-op rise, win-win.

And also, you weren't kidding, you're Giveaway thread there is the biggest I have ever seen.
How did you amass so much.

Eye Divine Cybermancy. Yes or No?
Easy yes. Just get the key at the Giveaway above.

Crayons

Banned
Are 4Chan, Something Awful Forums, Face Punch and Reddit just piling into Red and Purple just so that someone may get a few free games, seems a bit rigged now.

Valve is going to have to scramble the teams daily now to avoid this bullshit.

#Team Green.

I don't think a lot of people are spending $30 to switch teams.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Scythian

Picked up Papers, Please!, Shadowrun Returns, and Amensia: A machine for pigs. Feel pretty good about my purchases.

Just now noticed the real time scoreboard, I kinda wanna leave it on all day and bet on it like horse tracks.

Avinexus

Got Shadowrun Returns, but skipped on Papers for now. I know that thing is going to end up in a humble bundle right after I buy it.

Vecks

Am I missing something here? Isn't the "30 random people get 3 games" the only real reward for the winning team, or is there something else? Just trying to understand why people are spending so much money on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom