• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodh

Fuckers created a program that can give you any achievement you want at any time, spiking fun for everyone else.

I am grumpy and in pain.
Don't tell me what to do =p

Besides, I'm right.
There are insane amounts of money being thrown at the market for absolutely no gain.

You ever watched football? Just asking.

Okay, now that I saw Red pass Purple with my own eyes, I don't have to stare at it anymore, and I don't even care that it only lasted a second.

Go Pink.

Raxus

EAIzett.gif

staredog.gif

LOL. I am on team blue and just sitting back and watching the fireworks.

Deadbeat

Banned
Real men eat papa john's.
Papa Johns is shit. Lets throw a shitload of toppings on that are rotten and then forget letting the pizza cook properly. Gotta get that thing out of the door even though its late already.

Fuck Papa Johns. No wonder Peyton was in their commercial. Food that makes you choke sponsored by a choker.

Double Dave's is the best chain that I know of, obviously for pizza that is actually good you want local restaurants.

Tempted to go buy pizza now but the place I like is 15 minutes away which with gas takes too much money away from games I can buy and not play.

Edit: I bet the people who like Papa John's like Cicis too. Fucking plebeians.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You guys are making me seriously want to order some pizzas.
I already had some home made beef stew, my wife is awesome.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I have no idea what Papa Johns is, but I do know I'm now going to make my own pizza from scratch. Throwing the dough in the air is fun.

Edit: Chuck's Challenge added to my wishlist, looks good.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
that's a mexicana bro

other one is just margarita
They have been making those 2 real similar lately then!
Would be good for a prank though :p
Also the Margarita is boring, thought that one was a 4Quesos :/

probably real expensive to ship a pizza from the US to the bottom of the south
It would arrive cold as shit too.

Sarquiss_

Didn't think I would buy anything during this sale but have so far ended up with:

Marlow Biggs
Valet Assassin
Shadow Fall Returns Deluxe and DLC
Hotline Miami

All for $15.....wallet am cry

#TeamRed

Garcia

they're probably spending more money on that shit than the value of the games in their wishlist.

I read a thread this morning where one of the biggest purple whales posted about his commitment to make Purples the winning team every single day.

By the time I saw his profile he had already crafted a Lvl.200 Adventure Badge. And that was just one guy; imagine how many people like him are out there in the wild currently spending hundreds in this.

r3n4ud

Didn't think I would buy anything during this sale but have so far ended up with:

Marlow Biggs
Valet Assassin
Shadow Fall Returns Deluxe and DLC

All for $15.....wallet am cry

#TeamRed

Valet Assassin sounds like a parking car simulator. A dangerous one at that.

Turfster

You ever watched football? Just asking.

Yes. Football involves teams running around on a pitch for 90 minutes in competition with each other, with fans watching and a big payoff at the end, a ranking and a cup.
This is millions of people buying digital air for a "competition" that resets every day for two weeks, with millions of dollars being spent for... what? The chance that 30 people out of the tens of thousands in that day's winning team get 3 games that are probably worth less than the money they pumped into this?

denx

I read a thread this morning where one of the biggest purple whales posted about his commitment to make Purples the winning team every single day.

By the time I saw his profile he had already crafted a Lvl.200 Adventure Badge. And that was just one guy; imagine how many people like him are out there in the wild currently spending hundreds in this.

Yeah. I don't think people are playing the metagame to have the chance to win some games. They' just want their team to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom